Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 13, 2022
I need ms neko and misaki again pls
I'd like it if they did another q&a and they confirm if their related so we can see the two together with a possible sex scene for those who want to see them again and we can get confirmation for people who are curious. It's a win win.

dudefighter

Jul 9, 2018
Had to check again. Sucks they don't have a futafied version separate from the sound versions this time
ikr, kinda hope someone will just splice the audio from the regular with HD futafied visuals

Last edited:

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
Speaking of Your Lewd Treatment pt.2
Here is an interesting fan-edit someone made in rule34video with the two different camera angle versions mixed together :BootyTime: :BootyTime:

rustindustin

Jan 21, 2019
What'd you use to put them together? And would it be possible for you to share what you made with the class?
The best way to swap audio/video tracks in a lossless way is to remux the audio/video using software like MKVToolNix or Avidemux. The former is more user friendly and most players support .mkv/matroska format.

Reactions: Zui-chan

dudefighter

Jul 9, 2018
What'd you use to put them together? And would it be possible for you to share what you made with the class?
I used Davinci Resolve, put the two clips in and muted one track, Also a good software for making pmv's or matching nyakumi's clips to the music since Nyakumi doesnt really seem to beatmatch too much.

Also sorry for the large file size, could've probably optimized a bit...

Reactions: willson8287
Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone here make HMV/PMV videos?

I would really like to see an HMV tribute of Nyakumi with scenes from his videos with all the Hoyoverse girls he made videos

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote