73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Hey all, Im just posting this so people dont confuse the two costumes since they are very similar. The DOA Nyotengu costume was released on IS and I thought it was Honokas Secret Agent costume but alas that wasnt meant to be, maaybe theres a way to remove the weird pointy boot ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

link to the mod

Apr 17, 2020
How could you change the max value bro ?
I Assume you got wideslider patched in so go to the patched launcher shortcut, right click and go to properties. Where it says target, it should have the game pathed to HoneySelect_64.exe --launch, paste after --launch: --slidermin=-300 --slidermax=500.
It should look like something like:C:\illusion\HoneySelect\IPA.exe C:\illusion\HoneySelect\HoneySelect_64.exe --launch --slidermin=-300 --slidermax=500
If you're not sure, use this video.

FlyMTMoon80

Sep 23, 2020

Jack547

May 6, 2020
hi, anyone have wechat, please help me sign up there. I need it to register on the site On these site have mods for Honey Select.
Thank you very much for answer

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
hi, anyone have wechat, please help me sign up there. I need it to register on the site On these site have mods for Honey Select.
Use google chrome, it come with the built in translator and registering won't help to download stuff from baidu. Baidu netdisk gives me like 10kbps download speed, I mean seriously why?. :HideThePain: Best bet is to find the links and post it here for someone to download em for you.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Some of the good costume mods from Ante Korama not available in the pastebin link.

Mischievous Devil & Nightmare Princess Velguirie.
Mischievous Devil:
Nightmare Princess Velguirie:
pw: f95zone
Starcraft Nova Costume with assault rifle.

pw: f95zone

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
which mod is it anyway in the uu-gg ?
i felt like the mods in there are already shared in discord quickly. Though i had uu-gg account with tons of coin, if you found something just post them here and i could get it. i had tons of the forum coin anyway laying uselessly back years ago when i was active.

Pic for total coin
Screenshot (283).png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes