73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Hello, Blackjack10, thanks for black cat.
I have problem, please help me if you can, which mod i donthave?
The eye highlight you are missing is 73 (Nico) which you can get from here.

KEY - Fv1NzXZNaA0eJfYw8hVdHQNp9qWQiXj44oZiifuQakQ

As for the body im also missing the same ones as you.

Reactions: bazzoey and ai9999

Jack547

May 6, 2020
The eye highlight you are missing is 73 (Nico) which you can get from here.

KEY - Fv1NzXZNaA0eJfYw8hVdHQNp9qWQiXj44oZiifuQakQ

As for the body im also missing the same ones as you.
thanks, it very helpful

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hey all, Im just posting this so people dont confuse the two costumes since they are very similar. The DOA Nyotengu costume was released on IS and I thought it was Honokas Secret Agent costume but alas that wasnt meant to be, maaybe theres a way to remove the weird pointy boot ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

link to the mod
Gotta give it to DOA devs they didn't wasted time on designing a new complete outfit, only cared about designing the boots. You can find all manners of boots in HS1 Modding community. If you want recommendations I suggest roy's Emma Frost outfit boots and sci-fi suit boots from mousou blog. You can also get a boot in your face if you mentioned us in 73's patreon.:BootyTime:

Last edited:

Aymier09

Jul 23, 2017
Gotta give it to DOA devs they only cared about designing the boots, You can find all manners of boots in HS1 Modding community. If you want recommendations I suggest roy's Emma Frost outfit boots and sci-fi suit boots from mousou blog. You can also get a boot in your face if you mentioned us in 73's patreon.:BootyTime:
wuuut you think Ive spent anything more than time on hs ??? lol I was talking about Illusion Server and the mod is free

• Haha
Reactions: ai9999
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes