73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
It's fine. All I'm saying is that there's a couple of people in here that like your cards/body presets and were requesting if you'd share them, but since it seems like you don't want to, I just wouldn't post if you had no intent on contributing.
Then again, I'm not a mod here, so I have no control over what you do.
I asked donte to create a thread in free speech for that kinda stuff, What happend to that guy? probably stuck in internet traffic to buy a new xbox to play DMCSE:LUL:
Hi, black cat suit made from Belgar 17.
Also good looking black cat costume was made xeyniu, but i cant found these costume yet. Maybe anyone have these costume?
That's not the one she's wearing but that's one of the best everybody knows about em, stripping features and quality, belgar17 wasn't fking around.(y)
Sharing is caring
That was for HS1 and already shared we're still waiting for TifaR for HS2/AI.

Apr 17, 2020
I asked donte to create a thread in free speech for that kinda stuff, What happend to that guy? probably stuck in internet traffic to buy a new xbox to play DMCSE:LUL:

That's not the one she's wearing but that's one of the best everybody knows about em, stripping features and quality, belgar17 wasn't fking around.(y)

That was for HS1 and already shared we're still waiting for TifaR for HS2/AI.
I have now made the thread buddy, https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-games-discussion-thread.62637/. please visit, thank you.:) at your service.gif

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Hi guys and girls, of course, i have a requestion, anybody have character mod Ashley Graham from Resident evil 4?
Thanks advance.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I Assume you got wideslider patched in so go to the patched launcher shortcut, right click and go to properties. Where it says target, it should have the game pathed to HoneySelect_64.exe --launch, paste after --launch: --slidermin=-300 --slidermax=500.
It should look like something like:C:\illusion\HoneySelect\IPA.exe C:\illusion\HoneySelect\HoneySelect_64.exe --launch --slidermin=-300 --slidermax=500
If you're not sure, use this video.
How to add wide slider adjustments to mod organizer.
23.JPG

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
I've been waiting for months for those two. I wish Sayuri will be in the next poll
According to Xyth, all his mods will be released to the public after more or less 6 months. Sayuri was created more than 6 months ago so she should be released by now. Xyth is just too untidy in the way he handles things...

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
I did same with Kara from Detroit but what I got was thing from nightmares so turn down a hype a bit. Only reason we're not getting these mods cuz of their poor quality. Nobody wanna risk buying em.
Thats actually pretty true. His mods are very good on image, but as soon as the character starts talking you become fap deprived for a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes