73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack547

May 6, 2020
which mod is it anyway in the uu-gg ?
i felt like the mods in there are already shared in discord quickly. Though i had uu-gg account with tons of coin, if you found something just post them here and i could get it. i had tons of the forum coin anyway laying uselessly back years ago when i was active.

Pic for total coin
View attachment 829458
okay, i watch all threads for honey select and if something found, i write here or pm you.
I believe, i found there something interesting. Thanks.

pluchin

Jan 25, 2020
okay, i watch all threads for honey select and if something found, i write here or pm you.
I believe, i found there something interesting. Thanks.
There really is not much to see, poor quality mods abound, I already took a look, there are many paid mods without download links, many uu-gg mods were already shared in discord, here in this thread ai9999 also shared some uu-gg outfits, good luck in your search.

Slackboy101

Sep 20, 2017

Thanks but I meant ones from this guy, he made characters no one else did like Sienna Kahn and Human Salem

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
I think it might just be my own problem but every time I load a mod made by 73 it takes a longer time than usual and there is always a neck seam. Anybody know why this happens?

Last edited:

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I think it might just be my own problem but every time I load a mod made by 73 it takes a longer time than usual and there is always a neck seam. Anybody know why this happens?
73 mentioned this in the post -

If you have loading issues with some of the more recent characters please make sure that you update your plugins. Updating the plugins ( ) seems to have fixed this issue. All of our game settings and character preferences are different so you need to adapt the mod to fit your game and your look. If you run into neckline color issues please make sure to upgrade to LRE.

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: ai9999

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
73 mentioned this in the post -

If you have loading issues with some of the more recent characters please make sure that you update your plugins. Updating the plugins ( ) seems to have fixed this issue. All of our game settings and character preferences are different so you need to adapt the mod to fit your game and your look. If you run into neckline color issues please make sure to upgrade to LRE.

Hope this helps :)
Thanks that really helps! I didn't install LRE before bc I thought it actually causes neck seams for other custom heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes