73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

warframe1990x

Nov 2, 2019
The model character not show and made my game frezze in the main menu lol, anyone have problems with this ??

a.png

Last edited:

jackchen234

May 20, 2020
[QUOTE =“ hlbadder,帖子:4417724,成员:630603”]
当前正在尝试解决可能发生的一些问题。我达到了73,但仍然没有收到他的atm消息。将及时向大家发布。
[/引用]
Here you are.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hlbadder

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
Can someone tell what are the hair and nipple mods that i'm missing? Or Can someone upload them....TIA
I think the missing hair might be from Snooley's "Coiffure Hair Pack", which you can get here:

(There's a newer version, but you still have to pay for that one)

[73]Mama works fine for me, but her hair doesn't have a scalp and it's got an overly high y-coordinate, so it's incompatible with any of my other chars.

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
This is the infamous plugin mod of Kantoku known as DirectorNeoHS. It is advanced animation creation mod that was developed before any others like it. The creator has recently moved on to his Virt-A-Mate versions of it. This mod was infamous because he tried to charge a monthly $3 fee for usage. That plan was shot down by another major QoL plugin that broke the time limit coding of Kantoku. Here is last full version of his DirectorNeoHS release. It also includes a option to preview all studio props in a visual catalog to choose from. Also there is a similar catalog to preview poses. If you want tutorial videos then see this channel:
View attachment DirectorNeoHS_Ver0832a.zip
DirectorNeoHS Ver0.832リリース.jpg

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
This is the infamous plugin mod of Kantoku known as DirectorNeoHS. It is advanced animation creation mod that was developed before any others like it. The creator has recently moved on to his Virt-A-Mate versions of it. This mod was infamous because he tried to charge a monthly $3 fee for usage. That plan was shot down by another major QoL plugin that broke the time limit coding of Kantoku. Here is last full version of his DirectorNeoHS release. It also includes a option to preview all studio props in a visual catalog to choose from. Also there is a similar catalog to preview poses. If you want tutorial videos then see this channel:
View attachment 870312
View attachment 870326
Maybe this worth a shot, thanks for sharing. :)

Reactions: White Panther

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
I got this problem, the model character not show and made my game frezze in the main menu lol, anyone else whit problem??
That looks like fakkus's HS unlimited or outdated version, I think that's the problem.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Time to invest in RTX 3000 series card. Then maybe Lunafreya hair will keep above 60fps. :whistle:
Hmmmmm. waiting for AMD to show their racket and the price drops. If I upgrade to RTX3K I have to literally assemble a new PC, stupid considering only trashy launch day broken beta overly monetized games come to the PC.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes