73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
out of stock looks like another ploy by nVidia it's not the first time.
3090 is overpriced, 3080 is somewhat worth it. I mean if you have that much disposable income to buy 3090 I suggest waiting for 3080ti or AMD Ryzen card.

FREEDOM (all caps)
you really think they will do a ti version?

squallpayne

Oct 24, 2020
Heya, newbie here. Been searching the threads for these HS mods, not even sure they exist but do they?

- Rinoa's FFVIII costume
- KameronFox' Chara mods
- Yorha Commander Chara card
- Bowsette Chara card (yeah...yup)

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Heya, newbie here. Been searching the threads for these HS mods, not even sure they exist but do they?

- Rinoa's FFVIII costume
- KameronFox' Chara mods
kameronfox doesn't make his own cards. he steals them from the 2 boorus, and sells them + the game repack on patreon

main card makers he steals from are prevence/myjojob, meish, and myself

you should be able to find YorHa commander and Bowsette on those as well

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
kameronfox doesn't make his own cards. he steals them from the 2 boorus, and sells them + the game repack on patreon

Just checked his patreon, 100$ per character price tag. What an a-hole. Keep collecting evidence and bring him down on patreon and deviantart, maybe pixiv too.

squallpayne you can use 2b face from roy12 with hairstyle and costume from ante korama to create the yorha commander since her face and 2b are kinda similar in the game imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BimboBimbo99

Aug 10, 2020
This is the infamous plugin mod of Kantoku known as DirectorNeoHS. It is advanced animation creation mod that was developed before any others like it. The creator has recently moved on to his Virt-A-Mate versions of it. This mod was infamous because he tried to charge a monthly $3 fee for usage. That plan was shot down by another major QoL plugin that broke the time limit coding of Kantoku. Here is last full version of his DirectorNeoHS release. It also includes a option to preview all studio props in a visual catalog to choose from. Also there is a similar catalog to preview poses. If you want tutorial videos then see this channel:
View attachment 870312
View attachment 870326
how do i get the full version to work? it says its expired.

squallpayne

Oct 24, 2020
Just checked his patreon, 100$ per character price tag. What an a-hole. Keep collecting evidence and bring him down on patreon and deviantart, maybe pixiv too.

squallpayne you can use 2b face from roy12 with hairstyle and costume from ante korama to create the yorha commander since her face and 2b are kinda similar in the game imo.

Nice! I'm going to do the Yorha commander. I'll give up on Bowsette, looks like it needs like a bunch of accessories & clothing mods.. Thanks again. :love:

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

- Rinoa's FFVIII costume
- KameronFox' Chara mods
Don't expect to find Kamerons cards anywhere given his patreon is absurdly overpriced and most of the cards were bootlegged and somewhat 'borrowed assets' from other modders like 73lac and Cuni

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
found this card on the booru site some time ago. The author name starts with J but i can't remeber it. Looks pretty good.
absolutely, info is already leaked, 20 GB costs about same price as 3090.

Yep nailed almost 90% of her flavor.
This card is missing some items in the makeup and body section on my end. If you guys can find out what mods I'm missing, please let me know.
p/s: The hair I used for her from Miyako mod by roy, but this hair is pretty low textures. Any suggestions?

2.JPG

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020

This is way funny. People steals others mod and come here to spread it yet still talks about other people stealing stuff. pity.

How come i never found kameronfox's chara from internet if it's taken from other people? I want to get it too but never found one.can't pay 100$ but seems people trust him and still pays for him lol. If he faked it no one will buy it tho. Doesn't he actually make his chara? I think thats why people pay for him. not trying to protect him. he took assets from other people? arent we all? illegally using game models. Cat and mouse stupid chase.

anyway anyone got sayuri chara for hs1? XP

nepunepu55

Aug 11, 2020
This is way funny. People steals others mod and come here to spread it yet still talks about other people stealing stuff. pity.

How come i never found kameronfox's chara from internet if it's taken from other people? I want to get it too but never found one.can't pay 100$ but seems people trust him and still pays for him lol. If he faked it no one will buy it tho. Doesn't he actually make his chara? I think thats why people pay for him. not trying to protect him. he took assets from other people? arent we all? illegally using game models. Cat and mouse stupid chase.

We do not demand money. That's all. Don't be together.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017

He doesn't make any of the cards he sells. They can all be found on the two linked sites with some searching, which is how he finds them. His patreon header itself is made up of cards by Meish, Prevence, and the Raven I made.

It's more the fact that he's scamming the 14 patrons of his with that little threat of taking other people's works down somehow.

Reactions: Smithe
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes