73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
He doesn't make any of the cards he sells. They can all be found on the two linked sites with some searching, which is how he finds them. His patreon header itself is made up of cards by Meish, Prevence, and the Raven I made.

It's more the fact that he's scamming the 14 patrons of his with that little threat of taking other people's works down somehow.
so is there any character exactly look like that kameronfox guy from you andd others? I can't find one?

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
so is there any character exactly look like that kameronfox guy from you andd others? I can't find one?
the three card makers i mentioned are the big ones. prevence, meish (i know for a fact from talking to these two along with myself that he follows the three of us on one of the boorus), quite a few others. 99% of them are on the illusioncardbooru if you search for the character.

squallpayne

Oct 24, 2020
Can anyone repost 73lac7c's Supergirl Injustice 2? The links at yiff party page looks dead.

Man, Edi (Mass effect) would be a great mod for HS.. anyone managed to create her? Then there's Borderlands characters (Moxxi, Maya, Lilith)

Omega412

Mar 27, 2018
Does anyone have Xyth's HS2 Tamaki? He released it for the champion tier on the 2nd of this month.

Dark-_-Lord

Oct 20, 2019
This is the infamous plugin mod of Kantoku known as DirectorNeoHS. It is advanced animation creation mod that was developed before any others like it. The creator has recently moved on to his Virt-A-Mate versions of it. This mod was infamous because he tried to charge a monthly $3 fee for usage. That plan was shot down by another major QoL plugin that broke the time limit coding of Kantoku. Here is last full version of his DirectorNeoHS release. It also includes a option to preview all studio props in a visual catalog to choose from. Also there is a similar catalog to preview poses. If you want tutorial videos then see this channel:
View attachment 870312
View attachment 870326
does this have a time limit?
somebody just said that this is expired is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:

RadicalJuice

Jun 26, 2019
maybe you should check if you have the newest version of the game as well as if all the required plugins are installed
Sorry one last question then. I have the better repack R5 shown when I run the init, and I hit update and did the 16gb download to update the mods. Don't know what I'm missing, is there something else I'm supposed to update?

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Someone have [AM] Tsuyu Asui hair, [Hilite] Uncensor2 Accessory for simple unc V3 and [Hilite] Uncensor2 Accessory Cooper V 1.0?

Zlaito

Jun 23, 2020
the three card makers i mentioned are the big ones. prevence, meish (i know for a fact from talking to these two along with myself that he follows the three of us on one of the boorus), quite a few others. 99% of them are on the illusioncardbooru if you search for the character.
aint none of them looks like his. whatever. pfff. ill not gonna witch huntch without any proof.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Reactions: fatboyslim89

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Someone have [AM] Tsuyu Asui hair, [Hilite] Uncensor2 Accessory for simple unc V3 and [Hilite] Uncensor2 Accessory Cooper V 1.0?
for the Cooper (Kupa) should be here , for the other one im looking for it too.

Reactions: Kiwo
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes