73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
Hi, was wondering, is there another version for Tifa from the remake apart from 73`s or Xyth`s??
Pretty sure I saw a more faithfull mod to the game in here but I cant seem to find it. If so, would anyone mind sharing it?
Thanks in advance!

Jan 25, 2018
On the topic of Chinese mods and content: There is quite a large amount which can be publicly downloaded on specific websites (e.g. uu.gg) - as far as I can tell it doesn't appear to be swiping paid content either.

The problem unfortunately is that so many of these chinese content-creators post the download links only as Baidu. As far as I can tell, there is no way to download content from Baidu without a Baidu account (all of the workarounds I've attempted fail miserably); and I personally can't sign up for a Baidu account as the phone numbers I use just aren't receiving any of the sign-up SMSes on the workarounds I've attempted.

As a proof of concept,
Links like this I could download, but unfortunately I can't. I'm hoping somebody else has one, and could get results with it. the extraction password is ql1b

the file password on the forum post refers to 論壇名俗稱 , so try some combination of

Last edited:

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Hi, was wondering, is there another version for Tifa from the remake apart from 73`s or Xyth`s??
Pretty sure I saw a more faithfull mod to the game in here but I cant seem to find it. If so, would anyone mind sharing it?
Thanks in advance!
The only other Tifa mod I can think of is Darkrulers:
I wouldn't say its more faithful though but maybe it was what you were looking for.

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
The only other Tifa mod I can think of is Darkrulers:
I wouldn't say its more faithful though but maybe it was what you were looking for.
Hey, thanks for the reply! I was actually talking about HS1. Xyths one and 73`s one arent bad, but I recall seeing a more faithfull mod for FF7R Tifa that looked exactly like the original.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Hey, thanks for the reply! I was actually talking about HS1. Xyths one and 73`s one arent bad, but I recall seeing a more faithfull mod for FF7R Tifa that looked exactly like the original.
There isn't for HS1.

For HS2 there's also Xeyniu, which probably is the best one.

stongka

Sep 13, 2020
who has by Garnetfanatico to share ?
Im looking for it for a long time
Thank you very much

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016
On the topic of Chinese mods and content: There is quite a large amount which can be publicly downloaded on specific websites (e.g. uu.gg) -
the file password on the forum post refers to 論壇名俗稱 , so try some combination of
these chinese forum for mods specificaly always posted in the discord server, if late, then a week at the very least. And in case if not posted then these free mods will be included in the BetterRepack for HS2-AI-KK-PH. HS1 do not have BetterRepack.
again i'm happy to be wrong if there is some kind of goldmine in there for newest and recent games AI or HS2.
Also, i suggest not to rummaging old thread 2-3 years old in there because more often than not the baidu links are dead just like the link you shared. I just checked it and the link the died

Reactions: Jack547
Jan 25, 2018
At least some of the content creators are putting their custom cards on a one week timer now, so I suspect they're catching on. That link in fact expired a few hours ago today, unfortunately.

AJRimmer

Aug 6, 2020
There isn't for HS1.

For HS2 there's also Xeyniu, which probably is the best one.
Isn't this another one from Garnet Fanatico or is that only flashback Tifa?

Edit: Looks like it's regular Tifers.

RoadRin

May 13, 2020
On the topic of Chinese mods and content: There is quite a large amount which can be publicly downloaded on specific websites (e.g. uu.gg) - as far as I can tell it doesn't appear to be swiping paid content either.

The problem unfortunately is that so many of these chinese content-creators post the download links only as Baidu. As far as I can tell, there is no way to download content from Baidu without a Baidu account (all of the workarounds I've attempted fail miserably); and I personally can't sign up for a Baidu account as the phone numbers I use just aren't receiving any of the sign-up SMSes on the workarounds I've attempted.

As a proof of concept,
Links like this I could download, but unfortunately I can't. I'm hoping somebody else has one, and could get results with it. the extraction password is ql1b

I am a member of Baidu and the forum. DM me for any questions related these topic

Akaviri

Sep 22, 2020
Isn't this another one from Garnet Fanatico or is that only flashback Tifa?

Edit: Looks like it's regular Tifers.
That must be the one I saw! Is there a preview of this version of Tifa? Or is someone kind enough to share the mod?
Thanks!

Reactions: AJRimmer

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
[ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 DX BetterRepack R2 is out. If you're a fan, this is the stable must get edition.

If you already downloaded the DX R1 you can get the update to R2 from here. Support better repack If you can, they make good repacks. They confirmed that they're also working on a HS1 Repack in discord.

justadodobird

Sep 29, 2018
Does anyone have this card? When I searched the internet I knew this card was from a Korean named PARKK but I couldn't find a download place for the card. AISChaF_20200422203325765.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes