73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Someone have any characters from HSII from Hagiwara Studio?
I don't have any idea if he have any other characters available for public besides patreon ones (that costs 3 dollars).
They have a fantastic quality, I'm looking for those characters so any info would be awesome.

His social media for a good looking for what I'm looking for:

Are you seriously begging for stuff you can get for just $3? LOL

I get people asking links for pricey stuff, like $10, 15, 20, 50 bucks but...3? for fucks sake.

C'mon, have some common sense dude.

Reactions: kamelotx

FlyMTMoon80

Sep 23, 2020

I get people asking links for pricey stuff, like $10, 15, 20, 50 bucks but...3? for fucks sake.

$3 isn't the smallest, people are asking for $1 stuff... just a few pages ago...

personally think that's why we can't have the crowdsourcing going on, people are just asking for stuff and no one's even willing to spend one single dollar...

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018

Yes, first that I'm not willing to pay 3 dollar with my currency so fucked up that it's 5x the price, second, I'm asking for the characters besides patreon, the one's posted in pixiv and so on, I don't want judgement, I want links.

nachohtt

May 10, 2017
Someone have any characters from HSII from Hagiwara Studio?
I don't have any idea if he have any other characters available for public besides patreon ones (that costs 3 dollars).
They have a fantastic quality, I'm looking for those characters so any info would be awesome.

His social media for a good looking for what I'm looking for:

I have his rosalina I dont know if he has updated her or not. He used to share on discord but i think he delete all his shit and made a patreon xD

Reactions: Kiwo

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Yes, first that I'm not willing to pay 3 dollar with my currency so fucked up that it's 5x the price, second, I'm asking for the characters besides patreon, the one's posted in pixiv and so on, I don't want judgement, I want links.
Flash news sunny jim: This is the internet, you will be judged. you don't like it, don't use it. if you have money to pay for the internet you are using, you have 3 bucks to pay for the cards.
so what about the currency, mine is also 5x a dollar and I still could get it if I wanted. you talk as if it is $30 for fucks sake.
You wanna a link? pay and share with the rest of us, stop begging all the time for stuff you can easily get yourself.
Literally, all your posts here are you begging for something and giving absolutely nothing in return.
Looking at your signature, it seems you have a Patreon set up for yourself, so what about taking some of that money and buying those $3 cards that you want? It's not that hard you know. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: kamelotx

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Flash news sunny jim: This is the internet, you will be judged. you don't like it, don't use it. if you have money to pay for the internet you are using, you have 3 bucks to pay for the cards.
so what about the currency, mine is also 5x a dollar and I still could get it if I wanted. you talk as if it is $30 for fucks sake.
You wanna a link? pay and share with the rest of us, stop begging all the time for stuff you can easily get yourself.
Literally, all your posts here are you begging for something and giving absolutely nothing in return.
Looking at your signature, it seems you have a Patreon set up for yourself, so what about taking some of that money and buying those $3 cards that you want? It's not that hard you know. :rolleyes:
You really need to know how to read and stop assuming things, jesus christ...
Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself at this point.

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself at this point.
Says the one begging others to share $3 content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like someone else already said on the previous page, you are one of the reasons we can't crowdfund mods here.

All your greedy ass know is ''gimme gimme gimme gimme''. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: White Panther

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
Says the one begging others to share $3 content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like someone else already said on the previous page, you are one of the reasons we can't crowdfund mods here.

All your greedy ass know is ''gimme gimme gimme gimme''. :LOL:
What are you trying to accomplish here? Climb down off the pedestal you've put yourself on, brush that chip off your shoulder and quit trying to be the hero that nobody asked for.

Everyone here is here for one thing and one thing only, free shit. End of story.

Half the people who post in this thread can't even use the fucking search function and seem to think that Xyth is some kind of modding god so don't expect 'normal' from anybody. Just shake your head and move on and quit trying to put someone else down repeatedly, you don't look big or clever, you come across like a tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes