73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
What are you trying to accomplish here? Climb down off the pedestal you've put yourself on, brush that chip off your shoulder and quit trying to be the hero that nobody asked for.

Everyone here is here for one thing and one thing only, free shit. End of story.

Half the people who post in this thread can't even use the fucking search function and seem to think that Xyth is some kind of modding god so don't expect 'normal' from anybody. Just shake your head and move on and quit trying to put someone else down repeatedly, you don't look big or clever, you come across like a tool.
You know what? you are right about one thing. why I'm even wasting my time arguing with people like you and that other fool. all you are doing is enforcing this place to continue being a laughable shitshow, as it has been for the last 50 pages or so where we saw mostly nothing more than people begging for $1 content or asking help for the game; which is clearly not the purpose of this thread.

You don't look big or clever either buddy. you come across like a fool supporting other beggars actually. maybe you are the king of beggars? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So Climb down off the pedestal you've put yourself on, brush that chip off your shoulder and quit trying to be the contrarian that nobody asked for. ;)

I'm done here.

Last edited:

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
personally think that's why we can't have the crowdsourcing going on, people are just asking for stuff and no one's even willing to spend one single dollar...
actually it's hard to disagree with that

I mean, look at the mod share club, we have about 150 people in the server, but only like one forth really reacted

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Speaking on the crowdfunding topic I would def be willing to chip in depending on what the mod is as obviously I wouldn't want to crowdfund for a character I'm not gonna use/like. Ofc there's people in here who are only here for the free stuff since they obviously were not planning to pay for any mods in the first place. Nothing anyone can really do about that.

Aledarok

Nov 4, 2017
That's one of the reasons why I hate sharing the things I buy for with my money, most people just want free stuff and don't give anything in return.
Just look at the amount of views this thread has (528k) and only a very small number of people share their mods in the thread, lmao.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
That's one of the reasons why I hate sharing the things I buy for with my money, most people just want free stuff and don't give anything in return.
Just look at the amount of views this thread has (528k) and only a very small number of people share their mods in the thread, lmao.
Yea that's understandable. I've only shared the mods that I didn't spend a ridiculous amount of money on. I have character cards I could share but I've spent a little too much money on them to feel like I could share them without feeling like I had wasted that money giving them for free.

Reactions: White Panther

Killerru

Mar 14, 2019
that's why i'm opting for crowdfunding for bigger characters (more expensive ones) so not only a few individuals go and pay all the mods and the rest just leech for it;

Apr 17, 2020
Once again, it seems that shit has gotten off topic. Keep it simple: if you want a crowdsourced mod group make a private conversation with those who are willing to share paid mods. This thread didn't fucking start with people making demands about getting something in return. We share mods and that is about it. The idea was that most people here didn't want to spend mod on some modders(although some certainly do deserve the money they get). If you don't like the idea of sharing with then you don't have to, keep the mod or share it with others who will share mods with you. If you got a problem with this post just a reminder, you are complaining about people who don't want to pay for mods not paying for mods(let that shit sink in).

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
A private mod crowdfund group sounds like an interesting idea...

Anyway what about we stop those arguments and do something that this thread should be doing? found two clothing mods made by GE and I guess it's not been shared here yet

1.PNG

2.PNG

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Says the one begging others to share $3 content :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like someone else already said on the previous page, you are one of the reasons we can't crowdfund mods here.

All your greedy ass know is ''gimme gimme gimme gimme''. :LOL:
I agree with this. Too much begging here period. The fact is that anything shared here was paid for by someone at some point! Why should a handful of people's effort and money support a bunch of people who have nothing to even try to offer? The least some could do is support these modders for say one month at a low tier if it's so "pricey" for you. Then share what you do get because it'll at least come back to you 2x, 3x, etc.

Reactions: Mister Gary

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Hi, i want share with everyone mods to create by Metagraphy. He very nice modder and i like him works, and because i want to share with you mods that i get from him, it Meta Face Deluxe v. 1.13, meta girls pack 1 & 2 and meta kimono dress pack
- Meta Face Deluxe v. 1.13
Dc2HnjdC62fH8UN8Bmbb0FkbP6suYyC60nILsprFuAQ
- Meta Kimono Dress Pack
PJj24865-WCQdvLG57GtMjzbyaLXkbk7FvsC-KWyclc
- Meta Girls Pack 1
eRoop-NFgaOgdUaCXt4bajdNch2_putN9__ckgSlitk
- Meta Girls Pack 2
WIU4d1Y97i1t_t59K6QxZPHV158vamaUNq7xCBVYDEg

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Hi, i want share with everyone mods to create by Metagraphy. He very nice modder and i like him works, and because i want to share with you mods that i get from him, it Meta Face Deluxe v. 1.13, meta girls pack 2 and meta kimono dress pack
- Meta Face Deluxe v. 1.13
Dc2HnjdC62fH8UN8Bmbb0FkbP6suYyC60nILsprFuAQ
- Meta Kimono Dress Pack
PJj24865-WCQdvLG57GtMjzbyaLXkbk7FvsC-KWyclc
- Meta Girls Pack 2
WIU4d1Y97i1t_t59K6QxZPHV158vamaUNq7xCBVYDEg

P. S. i have Meta Girls Pack 1 if you need write me, and i upload here.
Thanks for sharing, mate. Anw, can you upload the Meta Girls Pack 1 too? That would be nice.

kamelotx

Sep 10, 2020
[HS] Ayane doa6 [Xyth24]

※If you want to change the color of face, change the value of the mole.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Thanks for sharing, mate. Anw, can you upload the Meta Girls Pack 1 too? That would be nice.
You are welcome, it's done i add Meta girls Pack 1 in post
P. S. Also, soon I will post with cards of heroines that I downloaded from uu-gg, which I have not seen anywhere else.
Help me with this:
ag8ai6louis and ClaireNv
as example

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes