73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Xyth24 HS2 characters, have none be shared yet? Don't think i missed a post.

Nvm, found the puplic ones, so many are locked though :0

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
Xyth24 HS2 characters, have none be shared yet? Don't think i missed a post.

Nvm, found the puplic ones, so many are locked though :0
If you're talking about whether or not Xyth24's mods have been shared here or not, there definitely a few HS2 cards that have been shared by other people. However its a small bit out of his total amount, which is making me wonder if I should just blow $50 and get either the Tifa or Aerith.

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
If you're talking about whether or not Xyth24's mods have been shared here or not, there definitely a few HS2 cards that have been shared by other people. However its a small bit out of his total amount, which is making me wonder if I should just blow $50 and get either the Tifa or Aerith.
After searching every page i find a few :)
Also, that's way too much money for a card!

Jul 6, 2017
After searching every page i find a few :)
Also, that's way too much money for a card!
Yeah, that's why I'm so hesitant on getting it, but its the best ones I've seen so I can't help but be tempted. It's either that or spend an absurd amount of time trying to bruteforce the password, so yeah.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Another crowdfunding for HS2 from Xyth and we're not going to get them anytime soon. So who should I vote for?
Misaki i'd say.

but i bet 9999% that Fiona is going to be the winner.

She is the stéréotype of dumb girl with big boobs, like Honoka on standard DoA. -_-

Reactions: ai9999

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Let's try this again.

[HS1] Kyrie Canaan - FFVII Remake
Link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download will be up until Friday.​
Saw this and went oh shit Xyth24 did her for HS2? Damn too bad I don't use hs1 anymore.

Edit: Got my names mixed up too Xyth24 did do her for HS2.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Misaki i'd say.

but i bet 9999% that Fiona is going to be the winner.

She is the stéréotype of dumb girl with big boobs, like Honoka on standard DoA. -_-
just recheck the DOAXVV poll, and wow, Misaki and Fiona are now competing for the 1st place lmao.

1.JPG

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Did Darkruler forget to make his HS2 Yuna public? its been a month since it was release to his patreons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes