73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garbothing

Aug 15, 2020
Did Darkruler forget to make his HS2 Yuna public? its been a month since it was release to his patreons.
I did request this too, according to his tiers it looks like all his newer mods are basically Patreon exclusives now permanently.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
I did request this too, according to his tiers it looks like all his newer mods are basically Patreon exclusives now permanently.
Yikes. I suppose I have $5 to spare I'll probably grab the Yuna next month and drop it here. I checked his patreon earlier today and the public releases were still listed there I wonder what happened. I do wonder if something happened between him and the Illusion discord stuff since I remember him posting the public release of Yuffie KH3 and then it got deleted and he never posted anything after that. I did dump his shit on yiff.party a few months ago but I doubt that's why he went full private since that was at least 2 months ago.

Last edited:

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Yikes. I suppose I have $5 to spare I'll probably grab the Yuna next month and drop it here. I checked his patreon earlier today and the public releases were still listed there I wonder what happened. I do wonder if something happened between him and the Illusion discord stuff since I remember him posting the public release of Yuffie KH3 and then it got deleted and he never posted anything after that. I did dump his shit on yiff.party a few months ago but I doubt that's why he went full private since that was at least 2 months ago.
This does remind me someone did post his Namine hair mod here despite it not being on his patreon anywhere, so he must have made this choice recently.

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Did Darkruler forget to make his HS2 Yuna public? its been a month since it was release to his patreons.
Yuna HS2

Key - E3HXpZu7noM5pl9F5NBjn1iqy6zOkricu5kj_2PdYic

Lara HS2

Key - ezuoWu5f5YTnJj15Ux6hQ9N8DFdjoi9bc7tpsnCxcyk

Tifa HS2

Key - HH14-n3oXcEUIAPBb40RxnIUMvIyNc0-gDV7-fy2kBM

Aerith HS2

Key - CBtBDoMGgU2K9d5aR1trWTXj4q3JvwPESGMuW7j7nMc

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Can hs2 have a full position mod guys?I want it so bad, I'm tired to choose one single girl position emotion

Reactions: ddz
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes