Key - HH14-n3oXcEUIAPBb40RxnIUMvIyNc0-gDV7-fy2kBM

Aerith HS2

Key - CBtBDoMGgU2K9d5aR1trWTXj4q3JvwPESGMuW7j7nMc
Christmas came early!!! Thank you!!!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
73's Countess have full red face on my side... is somebody know what's wrong?

also my chars are plastic shiny, maybe this is linked to the problem with Countess :/

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
73's Countess have full red face on my side... is somebody know what's wrong?

also my chars are plastic shiny, maybe this is linked to the problem with Countess :/
having a screenshot of your problem will be helpful to solve it
though I personally would recommend checking if you have the latest version of the game and all required plugins installed. also try to disable HSStandard plugin if you have it, I had a similar issue with it previously

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
having a screenshot of your problem will be helpful to solve it
though I personally would recommend checking if you have the latest version of the game and all required plugins installed. also try to disable HSStandard plugin if you have it, I had a similar issue with it previously
shiny probably because HSStandard plugin, Remove that.
ah, definitly not the last version of the game i see... gonna update.

thank, i delete that asap :D

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Next-Gen Shaders 1.7 beta has been released to those who have purchased it. Tempted to buy it myself but I'm pretty sure someone here has it already since i remember 1.6 being shared.

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Next-Gen Shaders 1.7 beta has been released to those who have purchased it. Tempted to buy it myself but I'm pretty sure someone here has it already since i remember 1.6 being shared.
Next-Gen Shaders 1.7 Update

key - Cpgaxzq137ogv4GztOFFaXRgRwd4d4m591qyxO_euUs

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
ah, definitly not the last version of the game i see... gonna update.

thank, i delete that asap :D
you don't need to delete HSStandard it give you a lot of good quality life plus it improve the hair and skin, the down side is: ppl who don't use HSStandard have different setting of the skin, much higher compared to ppl that use HSStandard, cards made by ppl that doesn't use HSStandard must be re-adjusted manually by reducing skin shines and glossiness, doing so you get a way better quality on the skin/hair especially with a good light setting and cube maps for IBL+LRE, not only that but if there is any features of HSStandard that you don't like it you can simply edit the ini file inside your userdata folder and disable it and keep what you like.

You don't need to Nuke it like that, just do some reading here under the HSStandard section Joan write everything you need to edit for custom setting and it also explain you what you gonna get for each setting.

If you are more about "i don't wanna edit 2 sliders for the skin and 2 for the hair" for reach the same value but with a better quality then yup, just remove it, but is literally 4 slider that need to be adjusted.

Someone (DeliveryXiao on the illusion Soft discord) made a short video to show the skin with a decent setting but for my taste this is a little to much, but for giving you an idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
you don't need to delete HSStandard it give you a lot of good quality life plus it improve the hair and skin, the down side is: ppl who don't use HSStandard have different setting of the skin, much higher compared to ppl that use HSStandard, cards made by ppl that doesn't use HSStandard must be re-adjusted manually by reducing skin shines and glossiness, doing so you get a way better quality on the skin/hair especially with a good light setting and cube maps for IBL+LRE, not only that but if there is any features of HSStandard that you don't like it you can simply edit the ini file inside your userdata folder and disable it and keep what you like.

You don't need to Nuke it like that, just do some reading here under the HSStandard section Joan write everything you need to edit for custom setting and it also explain you what you gonna get for each setting.

If you are more about "i don't wanna edit 2 sliders for the skin and 2 for the hair" for reach the same value but with a better quality then yup, just remove it, but is literally 4 slider that need to be adjusted.

Someone (DeliveryXiao on the illusion Soft discord) made a short video to show the skin with a decent setting but for my taste this is a little to much, but for giving you an idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dat Asssssssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: Agreyan
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes