73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
I'm currently using my friend's custom zecon DHH

do not forget to disable the bloom in the main menu part of the game in graphics because the DHH custom already has enough color
985578_WhatsApp_Image_2020-12-29_at_2.23.55_PM.jpeg

Hey mates ! once again, just sharing my new DHHH settings :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BEFORE to using my DHH settings , be sure to DISABLE BLOOM

View attachment 875568

some examples of how the color looks on top of some cards that I created from scratch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HsToxin

Dec 9, 2019
Someone, has honey select 1 with all the mods that have been released for studio neo, I ask because there are many mods that no longer have online links, or they are simply difficult to get because they are on chinese blogs or things like that, I know it would be a super heavy file, but if anyone has it, would you mind sharing it? if possible, by mediafire?
With updated database all link in resolver works

https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-4541645

• Haha
Reactions: yeardallas

yunmeng

Aug 25, 2020
Hello everyone, I am yunmeng, and I plan to expose a Chinese MOD author. Because he violated his promise, he sold the limited MOD, over-sold. And he firmly denied that, I can only expose him. His ID is anziguan, I have made all the work into PDF, uploaded to mega, you can download it. If you want to help, please share this content to any illusion MOD forum or community you know, thank you. I want to remind everyone that you should never do business with this greedy person, you will only be harmed. (Sorry, my foreign language proficiency is limited, I can only use Google Translate to make a foreign language version. If you have a friend who is proficient in Chinese, you can ask him to help you read, which will help you understand things)

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020

Hater Supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Good question, i remember was roy12mobs helped others modders to moved to HS2, but i don't think there public tutorial for that.
Yeah, doesn't seem like there's an easily accessible guide or even basic tutorial on wtf you have to do to start modding HS2, the only thing I managed to find was Hooh's 'guide', but that's not exactly for beginners.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
Yeah, doesn't seem like there's an easily accessible guide or even basic tutorial on wtf you have to do to start modding HS2, the only thing I managed to find was Hooh's 'guide', but that's not exactly for beginners.
i work only on ue4, so i can't help for unity, but i'm pretty sure if you know doing modding for HS1, you will succes for HS2.
Maybe find tutorials on chinese site or something.

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
With tons of character, costume, texture, color lighting, and other mods, I think HS1 is still worth compare to HS2.
To make it more perfect, there should be animation mods for new sex positions. That would be great.
Anyone ever heard of this?

Anyway, how can I achieve this lighting, texture, and tone like below? What mods name?

QIM8eZ.png

Since I use Diaochan's head from Aki, it seems I can't change her lip color. It look a bit pale, not red/pink like the pic above.
The pic above is not mine. I just found somewhere in a Chinese forum.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone here has an access to more Vindictus character like Lynn, Delia, Miri, Lethor etc? Based on my search it seem like Xyth24 is the only one who port them.
Vindictus was one of my favorite RPG type game that I have played and its server was shut down in my country a while ago. I miss them sometime. So...yeah, I would really appreciate if anyone has an access to those character and willing to share.
Use the search function in this thread, mate.

• Hey there
Reactions: Miffymcmiffin

Miffymcmiffin

Dec 30, 2020
Use the search function in this thread, mate.
I must have say it wrong or something so you misunderstood my post earlier, I apologize. I didn't mean it like "I can't find the stuff that already posted here, someone link it for me". I already used the search function and got some of the character than I want (Bel, Miul, Evie, Fiona) but there is some character that hasn't been posted here yet (mentioned in my previous post). So if someone has the access to more of those patron character mods and haven't share it yet, please do, thank you.

If I do more of anything wrong or violate the rule here then please point it out, I'll gladly fix it. I'm new here so I don't know much.
Edit: on nvm, the search function is the thing on the top of the page. I been going page to page and Ctrl + F search like a dumbass. Will edit or delete my post if I got what I need.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
I must have say it wrong or something so you misunderstood my post earlier, I apologize. I didn't mean it like "I can't find the stuff that already posted here, someone link it for me". I already used the search function and got some of the character than I want (Bel, Miul, Evie, Fiona) but there is some character that hasn't been posted here yet (mentioned in my previous post). So if someone has the access to more of those patron character mods and haven't share it yet, please do, thank you.

If I do more of anything wrong or violate the rule here then please point it out, I'll gladly fix it. I'm new here so I don't know much.
Lynn, Delia and Miri have already been shared in this thread. The only one missing is Lethor, and I will wait for Xyth’s patreon post to be unlocked. Lethor will be available here, soon. Just wait.

And the rule for the new guys here is very simple. Just use the search function to find the mods you want in this thread before asking questions here.

Reactions: Miffymcmiffin

Miffymcmiffin

Dec 30, 2020
Lynn, Delia and Miri have already been shared in this thread. The only one missing is Lethor, and I will wait for Xyth’s patreon post to be unlocked. Lethor will be available here, soon. Just wait.

And the rule for the new guys here is very simple. Just use the search function to find the mods you want in this thread before asking questions here.
I see, I'll keep that in mind. And thank you for the heads up about Lethor.

jurrigz

Apr 22, 2020
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes