Apr 4, 2020
Does anyone have latest clothing mods from yy such as ,

krorus123

Jun 17, 2020
Last edited:

whatevamofo

Jan 2, 2021
Hello!

Is it your first time modifying the game? If so, oh boy! You will need more things than just copy and paste the files in the game folder:

This is you need to add to you game (Not all things, only what is necessary to activate the mods and that they work well, check each specification and requirements of these):

Important: to make works the 73s mods you need to install the 4k diffuse pack.

[ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏɢ]

[ꜰᴀQ]

[ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ]

[ɢᴀᴍᴇ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ]

[ᴡᴇʙꜱɪᴛᴇ]

[ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ & ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴜɴᴄᴇɴꜱᴏʀ]

[ʟᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ]

[ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ ᴛʀᴀɴꜱʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ]

[ᴍᴏᴅ ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ]

[ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴘʟᴜɢɪɴꜱ]

[ᴛᴇxᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴍᴏᴅꜱ & ᴀᴅᴅ-ᴏɴ]

[ᴜᴛɪʟɪᴛʏ ᴘʟᴜɢɪɴꜱ]

This are all the links you need to get all mods full working.

I learned to modify the game through trial and error, that's the best way to learn how to modify the game.

Cheers.
Yeah, it's my first time. Lol. Thank you so much! I got the mods working, I downloaded the R3 pack then just dragged the files in the root folder xD Sorry, I didn't see your message in time, so now I kinda feel like an asshole when you went through the trouble :( But is there anything else I need to download with the files you graciously shared with me? Idk if the R3 pack has all these in it.

Apr 4, 2020
by increasing arm size in chara maker, the arms get beefier....does anyone know how to make them look thicc....I mean just fat not muscle.

fishheadthedeparted

Jan 8, 2019
by increasing arm size in chara maker, the arms get beefier....does anyone know how to make them look thicc....I mean just fat not muscle.
Advanced Bonemod, bottom right side of the char maker screen. Bones that have the cf_J_****_s_L naming convention contains the weight paint information, it can be tweaked without worrying about messing up the animation. cf_J_ArmUp01_s_L/R, cf_J_ArmUp02_s_L/R, cf_J_ArmUp03_s_L/R, cf_J_ArmLow01_s_L/R, cf_J_ArmLow02_s_L/R, cf_J_ArmElbo_low_s_L/R, cf_J_ArmElboura_s_L/R, cf_J_Shoulder02_s_L/R

Reactions: shadowarrior69

Ga1c1

Jun 10, 2020
How are you gentlemen, someone has or can get the Cloud Strife male character mod from "garnetfanatico" he even has a Don Corneo male character mod

• Angry
Reactions: White Panther
Jul 6, 2017
hum, he asked for HS2, scarlet link is only for HS1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He had also said "etc." (also known as Et Cetera) which as stated by Wikipedia, arguably the most knowledgeable website on the world wide web, says "Et cetera is a Latin expression that is used in English to mean "and other similar things", or "and so forth"". Using this and putting it into context with what the gentleman/gentlelady said, I do believe I have responded accordingly.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
He had also said "etc." (also known as Et Cetera) which as stated by Wikipedia, arguably the most knowledgeable website on the world wide web, says "Et cetera is a Latin expression that is used in English to mean "and other similar things", or "and so forth"". Using this and putting it into context with what the gentleman/gentlelady said, I do believe I have responded accordingly.
Yes no worry, i just specify for Scarlet HS2, if someone have this version expected, because it not shared here for the moment.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
okay this winter break really gives me enough time to try out modeling:

fixed the neck seam caused by face flush on xyth's tifa and aerith and aas's dw head mods
edited on cuni's Dong Bai and Wang Yi's face textures and reduced the strange "beards" under their chins
ported long hairstyles for three beauties
I may release those in the future since I am still learning photoshop to improve them.

Today I'm sharing you guys Diaochan's hair accessory. I used some materials from Aki's mod and modified it into a head accessory (which I remember someone asked for this pages ago) Seach "Diaochan" in head accessories and it's colorable and adjustable

20210107223413647.png

eventually I wanna say there is still a huge gap to compare to those experienced modders. but I feel like since most modders have switched from hs1 to hs2, maybe it will be good to learn some modding now :unsure:

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
Got this from my friend, my friend got $600 unemployment check to use for these mods.

Becky Marney- Hidden Agenda
Black Widow- Marvel's Avengers
Brigitte- Overwatch
Cassie Cage - MK11
Edi- Mass Effect 3
Ellie- The Last of Us 2
Gaia- Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate
Gentiana- FFXV
Horizon- Apex Legends
Jack- Mass Effect 3
Jessica- Until Dawn
Jessie Rasberry - FF7 Remake