73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
They always have been...his patreons are mostly tifa and overwatch fanboys and 73's stubbornness to release anything requested outside a poll doesn't help it either.
Exactly, probably chineses fanboyz of kawaii shit face, theses guys have a lot money now.
Poll are always been a true shit, look at "Darkruler" have make a interesting poll with only resident evil characters and these contributors have not alot increases.
The problem is not the modders, it's contributors.

SilhouetteR

Jul 5, 2020
These DOA characters looks better than Xyth24 and Roy12's one. [HS2]

looks great
but isn't that hs1? :unsure: the bed looks the same as the bed in the girl's room in hs1 and I don't think Nagisa and Monica was released at the time this pic was posted

mumumuki

Jan 10, 2021
what do you mean by better? Theses characters have been created by roy12mod and the best character from this serie is missed, Rachel.

looks great
but isn't that hs1? :unsure: the bed looks the same as the bed in the girl's room in hs1 and I don't think Nagisa and Monica was released at the time this pic was posted
oh sorry...:sick:
Probably my misunderstanding

It didn't look like roy12mod[HS1] to me.
Because the images in this post looked very high quality

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
looks great
Look like more HS2 roster, the hairs rendering is typical look from HS2, but with photoshop we never know.

brobeliant

Jan 10, 2021
Seriosly there is no
Kunimitsu 2 Mod From Tekken 7?
search it anywhere and didn't find a clue
maybe someone can help?
thanks before

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes