73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
anyone got [GCHAOS] Muscle Body Detail V1.0 (Female Version) ? already used search bar and i cant find it XD, drop a link bois if u have it
Right, I'm not going to be polite and all nicey nicey here (this isn't specifically aimed at you either ijot177).

This is to all of the apparent imbeciles who come here and don't use the search function to find things or to the people who do so like the above but seem to think that if they can't find it here then it is not available elsewhere.

WHY ARE YOU NOT USING TOOLS/WEBSITES ETC. THAT HAVE EXISTED FOR YEARS? These are basic things for crying out loud!

#1: The discord server -
That link will expire in 1 day apparently so go and join it (oh and DON'T fill the help sections with requests for things that you can find in the various channels easily).

#2: MoreSlotID v1.4b -
If you are not using that tool then there is no hope for you.

These resources are the basics. If you can't find what you are looking for on the discord, using moreslot or in a thread search here, THEN ask the question.

ijot177 the mod you are looking for is in the known mod section:
moreslot.jpg

Last edited:

John D'OH!

May 16, 2020
After all this time, there's no mod for Christie Monteiro (Tekken) for real?
I don't know why, but modders only seem to port Tekken characters from Tekken 7, and there's no Christie in Tekken 7 yet.

And I'd usually agree on how annoying it is that patrons seem more willing to finance the same characters over and over.
But since we're talking about Jessie specifically, "I have no objections whatsoever" :censored:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rykonate
Apr 12, 2018
No tekken, no witcher, no resident evil, no Mass effect, only tifa x52 versions and ada x17 for HS2.
(Honey Select 2 Mods)

Actually all those series have mods or will. Tekken atm has Nina Williams ported by Cunihinx respectfully and Cunihinx’s poll has Julia from Tekken 7.

For Resident Evil Girls, Darkruler has a poll and currently completed Sherry Birkin from RE6 and Jill Valentine from RE5.
also their are mods from RE2 remake and 3. Claire, Jill, Ada (paid mod but leaked here)has been ported. Cunihinx ported them all. atm cunihinx is porting Ada.

Witcher 3 Girls, Triss won on the poll for the next girl to be ported. Going to be ported by MCM82.

Mass Effect- if you count Sara Ryder XD ported by MCM82. It was a commission btw.

also if you want a particular girl you want why not pay for it? as these girls above are in the polls because of patron pledges.

Reactions: SilhouetteR

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
(Honey Select 2 Mods)

Actually all those series have mods or will. Tekken atm has Nina Williams ported by Cunihinx respectfully and Cunihinx’s poll has Julia from Tekken 7.

For Resident Evil Girls, Darkruler has a poll and currently completed Sherry Birkin from RE6 and Jill Valentine from RE5.
also their are mods from RE2 remake and 3. Claire, Jill, Ada (paid mod but leaked here)has been ported. Cunihinx ported them all. atm cunihinx is porting Ada.

Witcher 3 Girls, Triss won on the poll for the next girl to be ported. Going to be ported by MCM82.

Mass Effect- if you count Sara Ryder XD ported by MCM82. It was a commission btw.

also if you want a particular girl you want why not pay for it? as these girls above are in the polls because of patron pledges.
Dude, how many waist of time with tifa and ada?
When HS1 was out, it was not absolutly trolled like that.
Paying or not is not the problem, the problem is to pay and always chosing bulshit characters.
it's not because you pay, that gives you the right to be a cuck.
Anyway because of that, i have stopped to follow polls a long time ago.

Apr 12, 2018
Dude, how many waste of time with tifa and ada?
When HS1 was out, it was not absolutly trolled like that.
Paying or not is not the problem, the problem is to pay and always choosing bullshit characters.
it's not because you pay, that gives you the right to be a cuck.
Anyway because of that, i have stopped to follow polls a long time ago.
I think you are being over dramatic on the amount of Tifa (Xyth, Xeyniu, Darkruler) if I recall correctly and Ada mods (Xyth, Cunihinx (WIP atm)HS2 has.

The problem of these polls, the patrons usually choose the most popular/trendy options.
If you want to have a specific, niche or variety characters you want to be ported chances are very slim.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilhouetteR and ddz
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes