can someone post this or dm me Next-Gen Skin Shaders [AI*HS2] BETA v1.7 Mod
i have used searched bar and cant find latest version anywhere

ClaireNv

Sep 15, 2016

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
So I guess we know who isn't using LRE/IBL with their HS1. :ROFLMAO:
I'm one of them.
Once tried install LRE months ago, but my game worked very slow. The default background in Character Maker menu became blue (which I didn't know why). That's why I'm still using standard lighting.
It could be my potato PC doesn't let it work.

evil9527

Feb 29, 2020
Does anyone know what the HS2 mods ‘aquan.eyelesh’ are?
I’ve looked around but can’t seem to find them anywhere.

Reactions: jman007

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
I have seen some plugins like that too, with absolutly any ideas what they do, i am not late on, i'm a little ashamed of myself.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Those are errors from cards using mods you dont have, so it throws a error saying it cannot find it but thats all it does really ... it shouldnt create any problems, its just a generic "cannot find" message.

Jul 6, 2017
Those are errors from cards using mods you dont have, so it throws a error saying it cannot find it but thats all it does really ... it shouldnt create any problems, its just a generic "cannot find" message.
It doesn't create problems for the game, but it does for the card depending on the mod. In this case its just eyelashes, but others make the difference between looking like whatever card it is you downloaded and a hairless gremlin (assuming the card isn't supposed to be a hairless gremlin)

As for the mod, you might have some luck finding it in some forums if you just type "Aquan HS2 mods" as that has worked for me in the past, or you could just use some different eyelashes to replace them if they are some generic looking ones.

WalkWiddaLimp

Mar 29, 2020
“The miracle came, the miracle came! It’s a miracle on Bourbon Street!”

People thought it would never happen, people said it was downright blasphemous. But the underdog has prevailed in the end!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: John D'OH!

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Honestly, I really don't care much about who's gonna be ported to HS anymore, cuz I like to try something new and can be customized for my own interest rather than some old or well-known characters that have already been ported over and over again.

Jan 10, 2020
I'm just hoping and waiting that someone will one day get the Elastigirl (Helen Parr) 3D Blender model transferred to HS (wished I knew how to do it, because I would have already), and I've seen 73 having her as a vote which made me happy and hopoing, but it seems every single damn time it is either an Overwatch character that wins, or else another FF character which just completely bothers me.

I "was" a Patreon for a time, and I voted, however, these two franchises seem so popular that they just win out almost every time, so I just stopped and said, forget this.

Honestly, I want characters from other games, other genres, and we have 17 billion variations of FF characters and Overwatch already, so why ask for more? :rolleyes:

Yes, I know that their have been those whom have made Elastigirl model in-game (someone who made her hair mod and character sort of, along with her costume) and I've even made my own version of her (using the originators hair mod), however it still feels off.

However, the Blender version of Elastigirl by far looks the best, and would be awesome to have in this game, or something similar to that to come to HS, however at this point and with HS2 out, I guess I'm just hoping against hope now.

ijot177

Feb 29, 2020
anyone got [GCHAOS] Muscle Body Detail V1.0 (Female Version) ? already used search bar and i cant find it XD, drop a link bois if u have it

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
These type of aholes are why we keep getting the same shit ported over and over again instead of new characters. :rolleyes:
View attachment 981949
It's full fanboyz of FF characters, that will never change.
Create a poll with tifa and ada wong, they will always won.
Creators should be stop to propose a list with these characters, they will trolling always the result.
jessie is just another tifa with another haircut and clothes, she have absolutly any personality.
These types of characters are somuch random, than you create these type a face with the HS creator basically, absolutly no need to make a portage for these meshes structures, it's a waist of time.
Like i said before, these polls will be always a "deception" when you see a list with these troll names characters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes