73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
Hi everybody, I wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone in this thread. I just recently started playing HS and all the posts here have been a huge help in getting mods. I did want to ask, does anyone have a repository of mods that died with hongfire? A lot of cards I've found need items from Sak/zz/YashiroAmamiya/Uu-Gg etc. I've scoured the pastebin and the internet as a whole to no avail. I can list specifics if anyone might have them, I would appreciate the help!

Jack547

May 6, 2020
Hi everybody, I wanted to give a huge thanks to everyone in this thread. I just recently started playing HS and all the posts here have been a huge help in getting mods. I did want to ask, does anyone have a repository of mods that died with hongfire? A lot of cards I've found need items from Sak/zz/YashiroAmamiya/Uu-Gg etc. I've scoured the pastebin and the internet as a whole to no avail. I can list specifics if anyone might have them, I would appreciate the help!
hi you need last one ver HSResolveMoreSlotID .
Here you go

Killerru

Mar 14, 2019
Hey guys, i'm here again. I'm checking if anyone has a link or has seen the 73's body details (8K)?

HsToxin

Dec 9, 2019
hi you need last one ver HSResolveMoreSlotID .
Here you go

It would be better to link directly than post an old version.

** HSResolveMoreSlotID_v1.4b + Toxin_DB_Fix.7z ** <- for new users

** modlist.7z ** <- database update only (05/10/2020 compressed for more fast download)

I update the database every 3-4 days but the links are always the same, in this way it is easier to stay updated.

Jack547

May 6, 2020
It would be better to link directly than post an old version.

** HSResolveMoreSlotID_v1.4b + Toxin_DB_Fix.7z ** <- for new users

** modlist.7z ** <- database update only (05/10/2020 compressed for more fast download)

I update the database every 3-4 days but the links are always the same, in this way it is easier to stay updated.
You did a great job! Respect!

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
It's either in the Aardvark pack linked above, which was likely included in the repack I grabbed, or is a default HS outfit. It's literally labeled just "Dress" in the character maker.
No. No! How is that even possible? Aardvark hasn't released anything in a long time. The Young Tifa dress is a new mod by GarnetFanitico. I'm talking about this mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/73lac7cs-character-mods.39752/post-4528899

I'll share another Immzy2 mod when/if this gets shared.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Drknd

AJRimmer

Aug 6, 2020
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Drknd
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes