73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
well thing is, i have no idea how it work... how long before a release public from him ? a week ? 2 weeks ? month ? just curious.. XD
about 2 weeks, just look into the description of Face tier (which is the highest tier) of his patreon page.

Face
$10 per month
All the benefits from previous tier
Earliest access to Honey Select mods releases, 15 days before public
Largest weight for the polls

LazyMurph

Jan 3, 2018
Sensual Heart clothing set for HS by FoolBoy
Good chance that this is the outdated version. It has already been updated to fix bugs.

Dunno why you would create your own passworded zip of a mod that is freely available on the mod authors website or on the discord (this mod was a commission of Ducks)???

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Has anyone tested the Ada zipmod yet? Would like to know if its actually stable or if its just broken like the version before.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Enjoy!
:love: Wow! thank alots !

first time i see someone posting 1 single comment and it is for helping me XD

very love her, i own Yakuza like a dragon and i was dissapointed she isn't playable. (she have such a slutty super tight short skirt XD)

work perfectly , thank :D

Reactions: ady368

MajinGlue

Nov 7, 2019
Here's 73's Aerith

Here's Xyth's Tifa Remake

The latter has a few problems, mostly small annoying problems really.

First is that on the remake card the eyebrows are too light, I included the patch for that in the .zip, so install that after you install the primary /abdata and overwrite when it asks.

Secondly, the hair has a conflict with a piece from Hepsy's hair, so I recommend loading the card, saving the face and body as presets, then loading any other character that doesn't have conflicts. Once that's done, load the body and face presets and apply the hair manually. Should work then.

Another problem was that his card was definitely not made with LRE, so if you use LRE, I included my card wherein i changed the skin to work like Nyaacho's skin (used metagraphy's LRE settings). It's the one with the bonemod file.

Other than that, main qualm was Xyth didn't even bother putting a Tifa outfit on it, so I recommend grabbing the Foolboy outfit that someone actually posted in this thread, along with the FF7Remake top that someone posted in the discord. The LRE card I included already has that stuff applied.

Feel free to share, just do me a favor and don't just use my link if/when you do; make your own upload somewhere and use that link, because I intend to remove mine from my MEGA account in a day or two. Thanks, and enjoy!
The link is long dead, could you please re-upload 73's Aerith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes