73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
So I might have a potential fix coming soon for the Xyth24 zipmods... the reason behind them breaking might end up being the dumbest thing I've thought of when trying to fix these. Hopefully I can get these fixed since these have started to white face for me a lot more often.
So..... They look fine after what I changed in their zipmods, but I don't know if they white face at all. I'm not gonna release this modified zipmod if they just end up white facing as much as the one's I've done previously. Another interesting tidbit is that the zipmods seem to be messed with whenever I do a update of the game. The files change slightly but its enough for windows explorer to see the files are different. (Ignore the framerate I have Steam and Chrome in the background, the dress clipping happens with every character its not just bc its Xyth24's.)
1611088977860.png 1611089031353.png

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
For those of you constantly spamming your rants about there being too many Tifas, check out Cuni´s patreon, he released Rinoa today

So these FF characters have exactly the same face structure, but a different haircut and a different name, like i said before it's a waste of time.

White Panther

Oct 23, 2020
Well I had to Google it, I don't get his mentality the character obviously is niche as hell.
You don't get his mentality? So you do get the mentality of people porting the same shit multiple times though? :rolleyes:
If nothing else I'll applaud him for doing something out of the box. Also outside of Panam from Cyberpunk 2077 I don't think anyone else did any African-Ethnicity characters.

zoaldyeck

Nov 4, 2019
Which WetSkin are you using? Looks different from mine, it's so good!
I'm not sure if there other plugin, but I use WetSkin Plugin (that's the name). Once applied, the body looks all sweaty.
I also combine it with [meta] Liquid Face that comes along with [meta] Liquid pack.

preview.png

M761

Oct 10, 2019
So..... They look fine after what I changed in their zipmods, but I don't know if they white face at all. I'm not gonna release this modified zipmod if they just end up white facing as much as the one's I've done previously. Another interesting tidbit is that the zipmods seem to be messed with whenever I do a update of the game. The files change slightly but its enough for windows explorer to see the files are different. (Ignore the framerate I have Steam and Chrome in the background, the dress clipping happens with every character its not just bc its Xyth24's.)
View attachment 993474 View attachment 993476
[Xyth24] Ada Wong (Zipmod) V2:

Please let me know if there's some new issue or some shit launching the game over and over showed no issues at all. If it does really end up working without white faces or issues I'll upload Aqua too. What I did first was removed the head redirect to see what would happen when the game loaded the mm_base and it turns out that the mm_base Xyth is using fucks with the game hard and is probably why he has it loaded as a hardmod. What was curious is that the head still loaded fine and only the body's of every single and I mean every single character had this really odd black glitched texture. So I just decided to see what would happen if I loaded the mods with the mm_base removed from the zipmod and they seem to pretty much work perfectly. Face movements and animations all seem to work fine. Really makes me question what even was the point of the mm_base file. Nothing inside of the mm_base file was something that seemed like it was obviously for the headmod either.... I do have a feeling I fucked something up due to removing the mm_base file but nothing has broken so I kinda don't really give a damn ngl.

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2018
You don't get his mentality? So you do get the mentality of people porting the same shit multiple times though? :rolleyes:
Well obviously would be ported dead last, Don’t know who she was, the same goes for patrons who voted for her.

Shame other video games don’t make characters darker, they always a shade of light brown.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is someone have seong hui ?

i think i saw her in patreon, darklruler of cunihinx... i forget XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes