73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

satya040

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone got 73's TS4 YM04 hair mod? scoured the thread and the megas but didn't find it.
1611403478781.png

Last edited:

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
zoaldyeck elrolaso the one in the middle is his/her favorite character, he never gonna share it, same for the hair, you can find similar Hairstyle but hes/shes very jealous of Curly hair, he got a bit mad because another modder release a similar Hairstyle, because both the middle and the right girl in the screen are custom made, no special mashes for the face, basically if you are good enough you can make the same character yourself but beside Nico both girl never got shared.

Btw i hope in a good soul who will share Judy, in this days of darkness after losing Cunix for HS1 i feel thirsty of new character and until a new PC i can not run HS2 unless i wanna open a inside room barbeque party.

elrolaso

May 6, 2020
zoaldyeck elrolaso the one in the middle is his/her favorite character, he never gonna share it, same for the hair, you can find similar Hairstyle but hes/shes very jealous of Curly hair, he got a bit mad because another modder release a similar Hairstyle, because both the middle and the right girl in the screen are custom made, no special mashes for the face, basically if you are good enough you can make the same character yourself but beside Nico both girl never got shared.

Btw i hope in a good soul who will share Judy, in this days of darkness after losing Cunix for HS1 i feel thirsty of new character and until a new PC i can not run HS2 unless i wanna open a inside room barbeque party.
Damn that sucks, thx for the info tho. If you ever happen to find the one on the right please let me know, she looks too good lol

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Ngl I really wanna know what was the point of making these mods a hardmod that overwrote mm_base since here's me loading Aqua as a hardmod without replacing mm_base and it looks perfectly fine.

M761

Oct 10, 2019
Might as well try asking here but does anyone happen to have Xyth24's Cindy for HS2? I get if its not possible if like this shit isn't just piss easy to bypass lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes