5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'm here once again to remind you that this thread will be closed, this time with a definite time: 31/08, aka by the end of this month.

Until then this thread will remain open and we continue to encourage people to post releases as threads in the asset area.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Can i be honest without upsetting anyone? i don't mind moving the thread in the asset Releases but please, make also game filter like HS,HS2 or AI because [Illusion] is to generic for people who is looking only for HS or HS2 or AI individually and would be faster for searching what you actually want instead of scrolling post of games that you don't have or play like AI and HS2 for me, also would be boring to read every title and open every thread just to download one realese, the point of a place like this is to keep track of public release and paid one from buyers who don't mind sharing, easy to find, one place for everything about sharing mods, this place need only moderation for out of topic post and it would be great.
Do whatever you feel right but also make it easier cause right now you have to search post by post with this setup and its time cosuming and probably is the reason why we didn't still move yet and you are now forced to close it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47Haven and sx78

junkit

May 26, 2020
does anyone know the new thread is taking over this one? cuz i think im gonna start posting there instead. might as well since this one is a goner.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
does anyone know the new thread is taking over this one? cuz i think im gonna start posting there instead. might as well since this one is a goner.
we still need to understand if we can make one because it looks to me that they are trying to make single users release mods like its done in site like "Loverslab" and not to create generic thread like this one.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
Can i be honest without upsetting anyone? i don't mind moving the thread in the asset Releases but please, make also game filter like HS,HS2 or AI because [Illusion] is to generic for people who is looking only for HS or HS2 or AI individually and would be faster for searching what you actually want instead of scrolling post of games that you don't have or play like AI and HS2 for me, also would be boring to read every title and open every thread just to download one realese, the point of a place like this is to keep track of public release and paid one from buyers who don't mind sharing, easy to find, one place for everything about sharing mods, this place need only moderation for out of topic post and it would be great.
Do whatever you feel right but also make it easier cause right now you have to search post by post with this setup and its time cosuming and probably is the reason why we didn't still move yet and you are now forced to close it.
There are tags for specific game:

HS1: https://f95zone.to/tags/asset-honey-select/
HS2: https://f95zone.to/tags/asset-honey-select2/
AI: https://f95zone.to/tags/asset-ai-shoujo/

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
ehm... i was speaking about filter, like the green [Illusion], i don't know if Tags gonna do the job done as for that sorting filter.

Last edited:

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Well, my HS/HS2 Mods thread was closed by staff. I'd love to move the mod master list to the Asset thread, but turns out I don't have enough privileges to post there, only in the asset request area, but I doubt a list like that belongs there. Is anyone here able to post there?

Reactions: pedro23x

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I'm here once again to remind you that this thread will be closed, this time with a definite time: 31/08, aka by the end of this month.

Until then this thread will remain open and we continue to encourage people to post releases as threads in the asset area.
That wont work because the assets area is just a long list of DAZ assents,its not the same as the game releases because I dont think many people want to scroll over 20 pages of DAZ assents to finally find some HS1/2 mod.

This tread is closed, HS1/2 mod sharing will die ... simple as that.

pedro23x

Apr 1, 2020
well for some people it won't be easy or quick to share a mod or many mods with one simple post like used to be in this thread .

Asset Uploading Rules & Instructions
https://f95zone.to/threads/asset-uploading-rules-instructions-2021-05-02.23506/

• COLLECTION THREADS
    • Only create collection threads with assets that are designed to compliment each other.
    • Attempt to include the full name of all assets in the collection within the thread title to ensure the individual assets are searchable. If you can not include all asset names in the title, each asset must have its own individual thread before adding it to a collection.

BlackJack10

Flesh of My Flesh, Blood of My Blood
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
That wont work because the assets area is just a long list of DAZ assents,its not the same as the game releases because I dont think many people want to scroll over 20 pages of DAZ assents to finally find some HS1/2 mod.

This tread is closed, HS1/2 mod sharing will die ... simple as that.
If you want to search for only HS1/2 mods then just choose the Illusion prefix at the top of the page.
https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-releases.95/

Reactions: wolfice27

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
If you want to search for only HS1/2 mods then just choose the Illusion prefix at the top of the page.
https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-releases.95/
thats not the same thing, F95Zone is trying to lead this thread in something similar to what Loverslab or NexusMod is, but this thread is not a group of mods creators realeasing new stuff, is just a bunch of ppl looking for mods made by others, at this point if we find ourself without a space to live in its better to move away, i don't need a web site where mod creator post new mods, we were all here to take things behind paywalls or share public release, end of the story.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: krorus123

liutu

Jan 25, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: warframe1990x

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
thats not the same thing, F95Zone is trying to lead this thread in something similar to what Loverslab or NexusMod is, but this thread is not a group of mods creators realeasing new stuff, is just a bunch of ppl looking for mods made by others, at this point if we find ourself without a space to live in its better to move away, i don't need a web site where mod creator post new mods, we were all here to take things behind paywalls or share public release, end of the story.
It's not we build a pirate library of near 10k games and 8k Daz assets the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes