73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
It's not we build a pirate library of near 10k games and 8k Daz assets the same way.
ok then a simple question, can we just create a thread like this where we are free to share links and Megas of the same game with someone moderate it? if yes can you point us the right place for it?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
ok then a simple question, can we just create a thread like this where we are free to share links and Megas of the same game with someone moderate it? if yes can you point us the right place for it?
That's precisely what the asset area is.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
That's precisely what the asset area is.
Ok and what about the " YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE " in the Asset Releases? also in the Asset Request there are no filter for Illusion, to me it looks like you are locking us inside a cage to a point where you keep saying that there is a way or a place for us but there is not.

In the Asset request [READ ME]

Requesting Rules:
  • Only one asset request per thread.
Basically is the opposite of what we do here.

Im very confused.

Reactions: pedro23x

junkit

May 26, 2020
i think the only solution to this is to set up a private discord server....its the only way...if someone makes it, send the invite. i think by having the server it eliminates any problems like this in the future. i think it should be by invite only. I think its a good idea.

denism

Dec 21, 2019
i think the only solution to this is to set up a private discord server....its the only way...if someone makes it, send the invite. i think by having the server it eliminates any problems like this in the future. i think it should be by invite only. I think its a good idea.
not bad, just drop us invitations in advance))))

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Ok and what about the " YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO POST THREADS HERE " in the Asset Releases? also in the Asset Request there are no filter for Illusion, to me it looks like you are locking us inside a cage to a point where you keep saying that there is a way or a place for us but there is not.

In the Asset request [READ ME]

Requesting Rules:
  • Only one asset request per thread.
Basically is the opposite of what we do here.

Im very confused.
There is literally a pinned thread with instructions in the release area.

And both the release and request areas have the Illusion prefix as well as specific tags for each game.

Threads like this are the only cage you'll find in the forum, it's messy, full of broken links, and people asking over and over for the same assets because they can't find them easily.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
There is literally a pinned thread with instructions in the release area.

And both the release and request areas have the Illusion prefix as well as specific tags for each game.

Threads like this are the only cage you'll find in the forum, it's messy, full of broken links, and people asking over and over for the same assets because they can't find them easily.
YOOOO! and whats the point of all the instructions if people are not able to post anything?! i've been here for a year posting message and i don't have the privileges to post there, like dafuq ???? :ROFLMAO:

Immagine.jpg

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
This is A greai Idea if someone does this please shot me an invite :)

Reactions: krorus123

junkit

May 26, 2020
I didnt see anything wrong with this thread, if anything it was actually nice seeing users share assets with other members of the community. I think mods just wanted to keep things more organized.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
The instructions states you need to do a new request thread in the asset requests forum before it gets moved to the asset releases forum

View attachment 1338018

Discord is probably easier but it may be hard for people to search for the server.
People here don't even use the search bar for his own gain and they are asking to follow a time taking procedures just to "request" for a thread thats gonna need more time and an approval from a moderator/uploaders just to be posted, YIKES!

Btw i give up, do what you please if that is reasonable for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes