73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

majinosity

Feb 11, 2019
While I agree that this thread is clunky to find stuff, it still sucks that the solution is not a good one. I guess I'll try discord for now and come back later.

elsiedee

Feb 14, 2018
One retarded querry cause I cant find it:
How the tf you even send private message for that invite?
I found a few posts that say we need to post a few messages before we can gain access to start conversations. One post said 3, another 5, and one 10, this'll be my 5th message.

*Update Edit* After my 5th message, I now have the start conversation option.

Last edited:

foxhund

May 17, 2019
I found a few posts that say we need to post a few messages before we can gain access to start conversations. One post said 3, another 5, and one 10, this'll be my 5th message.

thanks for your information, no wonder I Can't start the conversation function.

ironyful

Jul 3, 2017

Thanks for the info

MATAMURA

Aug 30, 2020

thanks

treacherouz

Apr 10, 2020

thank you for this info

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes