• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
I had the same problem.Go to the makeup,eyebrows,hair menu and you'll see the mods.Click them and it will start to change!And after a few manual adjustments it will be ok.Thats what i did with the SAM mod.
It unfortunately doesn't work, the strange thing is that Sam is loading good on studio neo, go figure...
But it's just not her, every character are not loading properly, save Liara t'soni.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
check your game installation, use HSResolveMoreSlotID
Thanks you.
Thanks to you, i've noticed that my HSresolver was still at 1.1 version and with the 1.4 version i noticed that patches have not been added correctly for some reason, now it's Okay.

Coomer44

Sep 30, 2019
i did load the files but im too blind to see. Is it in the march 2020 file or where? Nevermind, found it on 4chan.

Last edited:

haydaddict

May 25, 2020
I found a torrent on piratebay that had all the mods already installed and patched.
Thats what i used.I just added the SAM mod and all work fine.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Well his Jade port isn’t on 73lac7c’s patreon I checked all the posts.

Maybe release on the $20 Tier, it was most likely a commission.
Unfortunately, let's hope grtasi216 will bring good news,but damn mk11 got some exotic beauties like Scarlet, Jade, Kitana that I would love to see in HS.

Reactions: Smithe

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
You should share it if you can
It's hard to find a relevant one with seeders
Do you have the japanese full version? fakku version is not compatible with that mod, you need to do this:

1.Get Honey Select version 1.20 with last patch 630.

2.Apply 4K Diffuse:

3.Do you tell 4k Diffuse overwrites translation?:

4.Check you HS ResolveMoreSlotID v1.4b to confirm if you game is ok modded:

4k diffuse is plasticminds's 20170619 one right?

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
If anyone wanted the Gentiana Mod i fixed, i think lol

someone back this up :giggle:
It works!!! Thank you so much dude! Could you maybe fix the other character Aranea too if its not too much work
Aranea -

EDIT: Btw how did you fix it? can maybe try myself.

Reactions: RealDoaFan
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes