73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha920

May 16, 2020
Did you copy the abdata files into your hs folder as they were or did you just place them in the chara folder for you abdata. If you can send a screenshot of your hsresolvemoreid as it will tell your missing data file. Xeyniu doesn't put his mods in the chara folder rather his mods are placed in the abdata folder by itself.
thanks for the tip, i figured it out, I swear XN puts his mods in the wrong folders on purpose.

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
It works!!! Thank you so much dude! Could you maybe fix the other character Aranea too if its not too much work
Aranea -

EDIT: Btw how did you fix it? can maybe try myself.
Do these mods make anyone else's game lock up for a good 15-20 seconds when you load the cards? I've never experienced that before.

Felixzz

May 20, 2020
Did somebody get some mods from Anziguan and aastaroth?Hope to share,mucho gracias!

alpha920

May 16, 2020
Do these mods make anyone else's game lock up for a good 15-20 seconds when you load the cards? I've never experienced that before.
yes, something to do with the hair, probably way too many vertex. I have quad core i5, 16gb ram and gtx1050ti and i still get slow downs. I ended up just removing the hair and use something close to it and it works like normal though it would be nice to have the original hair to go with the face. shame you could only use the models for images not animations because the lag is very bad.

Reactions: warframe1990x

Coomer44

Sep 30, 2019
Anyone know what the issue is here? This is what most of this dudes mods look like for me, but when i view them in honey studio they look normal. Any advice would be nice. I have the 4k skin mod installed as well.

as.png

warframe1990x

Nov 2, 2019
yes, something to do with the hair, probably way too many vertex. I have quad core i5, 16gb ram and gtx1050ti and i still get slow downs. I ended up just removing the hair and use something close to it and it works like normal though it would be nice to have the original hair to go with the face. shame you could only use the models for images not animations because the lag is very bad.
Yeah that's in the only "problem" but is playable :sneaky::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes