73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
Hi guys. I just came from the Illusion Discord. People were throwing the 73 guy's name around but I couldn't find his posts on that Discord so I googled and it led me to this thread. Whoever is posting mods in this thread, you guys are absolute legends, and the 73 guy is an absolute greedy worm, not to mention what he does is illegal (commercializing assets he didn't make, unlike the modders who make their work available free of charge to the public) as well.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hi guys. I just came from the Illusion Discord. People were throwing the 73 guy's name around but I couldn't find his posts on that Discord so I googled and it led me to this thread. Whoever is posting mods in this thread, you guys are absolute legends, and the 73 guy is an absolute greedy worm, not to mention what he does is illegal (commercializing assets he didn't make, unlike the modders who make their work available free of charge to the public) as well.
well you know one can't be too greedy, 73 should have sold timed exclusivity like other modders, should have saved him a lot of reputation and us a lot of trouble... :LOL:

Mister Gary

Sep 26, 2018
well you know one can't be too greedy, 73 should have sold timed exclusivity like other modders, should have saved him a lot of reputation and us a lot of trouble... :LOL:
What I and others said before, he's too greedy for that. he won't budge for even one dollar. I would happily support a timed modder but anything out of that while using stolen assets is a big no for me. he deserves every leak that is here.

He's not the only one though. Aastaroth, Xyth24, Yangala, and a few others are all greedy modders ripping people off by asking ridiculous amounts of money for stolen assets.

Reactions: Smithe and ai9999

Ramen2251

Dec 3, 2018
What I and others said before, he's too greedy for that. he won't budge for even one dollar. I would happily support a timed modder but anything out of that while using stolen assets is a big no for me. he deserves every leak that is here.

He's not the only one though. Aastaroth, Xyth24, Yangala, and a few others are all greedy modders ripping people off by asking ridiculous amounts of money for stolen assets.
Agreed, xyth's tifa remake port is ass. Can't even get her default hair right either.

Reactions: ai9999

hlbadder

May 21, 2018
You think 73 is bad, wait til you see Xyth lol

EDIT: Anyone have 73s Tifa remake?

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So guys any modder remade honey select feet yet, original looks super unrealistic.
do you guys know any mod that can overhaul feet shape and textures?

dtnmangry

Jun 1, 2020
So guys any modder remade honey select feet yet, original looks super unrealistic.
do you guys know any mod that can overhaul feet shape and textures?
There is a mod that increases polygon count across the body so every part (including feet) looks curvier and less blocky.

tomliang

May 7, 2020
Hello guys, a simple question, I am using [73]'s Jill mod in honey select 1. However, when you hit her G spot in H scene, she is smiling = ="

Is there anyway or mod to change that? Her facial expression is a lot better when she is tired or in loathing state.

How did modder adjusted those facial expressions? When to smile, when to close eyes sort of things?

Anyone knows?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Hello guys, a simple question, I am using [73]'s Jill mod in honey select 1. However, when you hit her G spot in H scene, she is smiling = ="

Is there anyway or mod to change that? Her facial expression is a lot better when she is tired or in loathing state.

How did modder adjusted those facial expressions? When to smile, when to close eyes sort of things?

Anyone knows?
Try changing her traits to loathing or reluctant in Charmaker others section.

tomliang

May 7, 2020
Try changing her traits to loathing or reluctant in Charmaker others section.
But it will also change what you can do it H-scene....:/

I am really curious why different characters with same traits, but will have different facial expressions? :/

Thanks for the reply... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes