73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomliang

May 7, 2020
Another question...if you set the characters' traits into loathing or reluctant , will that state stay forever? :/

The character will keep hating on you right?

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Another question...if you set the characters' traits into loathing or reluctant , will that state stay forever? :/

The character will keep hating on you right?
No you can make them love you, depends on how you treat them...

Last edited:
Reactions: tomliang

ijot177

Feb 29, 2020
Can anyone help me? i didnt change any effect/graphic but suddenly my game contrast and brightness change... and i cant turn them back to normal on HS setting.... anyone got this problem before?

jimens59

Apr 6, 2020
Can anyone help me? i didnt change any effect/graphic but suddenly my game contrast and brightness change... and i cant turn them back to normal on HS setting.... anyone got this problem before?
Remove HSStandard on your HS and it will work normal graphic

Reactions: ijot177
Apr 17, 2020
I'm still a main-gamer after a year+. idk, i don't need to make tons of custom scenes/scenarios, i just like making characters and watching em do lewd shit, yk?
Diddo, although I have spent more time it the character creator than anything making my preferred body types for the ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: ai9999

xxx.shredz.xxx

Jun 6, 2020
Hey! Does anyone have a working link of 73lac7c's harley quinn mod? The old one no longer works and it isn't in evildude's pack (which i very much appreciate, thanks so much for collecting all of that), but if anyone has a working link i'd really appreciate it:)

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Hey! Does anyone have a working link of 73lac7c's harley quinn mod? The old one no longer works and it isn't in evildude's pack (which i very much appreciate, thanks so much for collecting all of that), but if anyone has a working link i'd really appreciate it:)
Actually it is in the last folder from the pack.

dasboosh

Oct 22, 2018
Guys why are we flooding this with questions and just random talk of the game can we just stick to topic of posting mods there is a discord for you all to just shoot the shit and discuss the game and ask your questions people always respond there they are very cool and love to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes