73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
too bad I only have the Origin edition for Jessie's Avalanche outfit, the premium ones are expensive for my wallet anyway :(

here are some screenshots I took Jessie with this outfit in StudioNeo, remember I will keep this file up to 3 days from now before I delete it, so u need to grab this file before then. have fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the share...(y)

Apr 17, 2020
Okay, guys i got foolboy's aerith outfit and jill re3 remake outfit off of yiff, but I don't have the passwords so I can reupload them on mega and put them on here. Does anybody have it?

auntielover

Oct 13, 2017
too bad I only have the Origin edition for Jessie's Avalanche outfit, the premium ones are expensive for my wallet anyway :(

here are some screenshots I took Jessie with this outfit in StudioNeo, remember I will keep this file up to 3 days from now before I delete it, so u need to grab this file before then. have fun.

thank you so much my friend!

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Okay, guys i got foolboy's aerith outfit and jill re3 remake outfit off of yiff, but I don't have the passwords so I can reupload them on mega and put them on here. Does anybody have it?
foolboy got greedy or something (I hope it's not) when he announced that he wont make the origin edition for aerith outfit. Well, that's a shame. And about jill re3 remake outfit, I got this outfit last weekend and unfortunately, it's the origin edition which lacks some of the features from the premium ones. I will upload this outfit today if you want, and like the Avalanche outfit, the file will be availabled for 3 days before deleting. Right now, I'm at work so dont expect the file will be online soon. Stay tuned. :)

alpha920

May 16, 2020

Im guessing that only the premium edition can change color and have metallic effect?

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Im guessing that only the premium edition can change color and have metallic effect?
dont know but on foolboy patreon site, it states like this:

EXTENDIUM edition:
  • everything from ORIGIN
  • new dynamic head accessory - Jessie's bandana hair
  • additional top - free hips
  • additional gloves - short version
  • both top and the bot with half-state modes
  • colorable
DELUXX edition:
  • everything from ORIGIN & EXTENDIUM
  • two additional tops - belly free & only iron
  • new socks - leg armor taken from shoes
  • additional head accessory - Jessie's hair without bandana
  • new item - breast plate (search; jessie plate final fantasy)

Reactions: piruazul

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Ok, here comes Jill Remake outfit ORIGIN edition from foolboy. Grab it quick, guys before I take this file down after 3 days from now. :)

Note: The Desert Eagle in the screenshot above doesn't come with the outfit, I get this gun from the other mod packs and sadly, I dont remember from which ones. Sorry bout that. :( I could have used Sasha Zotova model from Xyth24 for this screenshot but for me, Julia Voth always be the one and only Jill Valentine I know and love. And this model is also from Xyth patreon page. :)

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Ok, here comes Jill Remake outfit ORIGIN edition from foolboy. Grab it quick, guys before I take this file down after 3 days from now. :)

Note: The Desert Eagle in the screenshot above doesn't come with the outfit, I get this gun from the other mod packs and sadly, I dont remember from which ones. Sorry bout that. :( I could have used Sasha Zotova model from Xyth24 for this screenshot but for me, Julia Voth always be the one and only Jill Valentine I know and love. And this model is also from Xyth patreon page. :)
Thanks for the share.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Do you use LRE ?? How do you do so that the game has that lighting? grettings.
Actually I didn't use LRE because it f***** my game up once in the past. And about the lighting, it only works in StudioNeo not the main game. Maybe I can follow the guide in the post that pluchin mentions to get the better lighting not only the Studio but also in the main game. :)

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020

1591845527690.png
Do you have an outfit Kanna Paradise Night? I really like it but I can't find it

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes