73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
So I tried LRE again, gotta say lighting customization is solid and got some amazing sky-boxes available. I did a comparison between LRE and Harmony it appears each has its own strengths. Thanks again for your help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
you can edit ur LRE setting for reach the same result of Harmony or a slight variation depends what u like most, anyway i suggest you to try to reduce the light that make the hair looks so glossy and try to reduce the first hair sliders a bit because right now they both looks like metalic to me.

Reactions: ai9999

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
you can edit ur LRE setting for reach the same result of Harmony or a slight variation depends what u like most, anyway i suggest you to try to reduce the light that make the hair looks so glossy and try to reduce the first hair sliders a bit because right now they both looks like metalic to me.
Metallic look is intentional, I wanted to try something different with that Cleopatra outfit. I'll try adjusting lighting btw Thanks for the advice.:)

KatanaVN

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2020
Please keep this mod findings related, again its derailing from original topic.

For anyone with questions, there are threads on this very forum for that, plus discord is such an amazing group of ppl and they all help with anything hs or illusion game related.
I keep getting notifs for this topic hoping we got some goodies but then I see random questions :LUL:

kamina

Jun 6, 2017
Fat Yoshi posted his Madam M on discord. If anyone is interested, go and download it.
That link doesn't lead to his discord for me, just an empty page, maybe we need the invite?
Can you pm or post the link here please.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
what do you guys think of this Yuffie? :D

Very nice. (y)

Xyth isn't that bad in the sense of modding, He just rely on the source too much(Ctrl+c,Ctrl+v) which gives less freedom on character customization. He just doesn't improve.

Try This
Thank You. I was really looking forward to this. It's in hs-mod-sharing category under user FatYoshi btw, in case anyone went to hs main and like WTF.

Im still looking for [73] Paz Hair.
73 Blocked our guy from being his patron so we have to wait a while.

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
anyone got xyths rebecca ?
Right here mate, and dont expect too much on this mod because to me, this gotta be one of the worst, if not THE WORST character mod from Xyth. Why, because the face model is pretty low textures and the face animation is too bad that I think she has a stoned face or something.

And the password for the zip file is "f95zone" no quotation mark. Remember, I only host this file for 3 days so grab it quick.

73 Blocked our guy from being his patron so we have to wait a while.
I wonder how 73 found out our guy then banned him on his patreon. And who is "our guy" anyway? I'd like to know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes