73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
Im not a huge fan of anime looking things, but with LRE and IBL you can also make it looks more realistic instead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This are my custom setting for LRE on [73] Sam with a Custom retouch on almost everything beside the head.

Reactions: ai9999

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Do you have an outfit Kanna Paradise Night? I really like it but I can't find it
Here you go. This costume comes from foolboy and I downloaded it from his patreon site about 4 months ago. No wonder it is familiar to me. I only keep this file up to 3 days so grab it quick.

Note: Kanna model in the screenshots above comes from Xyth24 and she is not included in the zip file.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Im not a huge fan of anime looking things, but with LRE and IBL you can also make it looks more realistic instead.

This are my custom setting for LRE on [73] Sam with a Custom retouch on almost everything beside the head.
Can you tell us how did you installed this (not a detailed tutorial), just steps (right order), last time i installed LRE it FU my game and I lost many Valuable cards. I think I did right last time, still it looked like characters are living in a planet too close to sun...

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
ai9999 LRE skin is brighter compared to the other ones its normal that the skin for both head and body result brighters in your old card since the skin setting remain untouched in your card because the LRE skin is brighter himself, cards made already in LRE will result fine because the colors setting are made for compensate the brightness, if you don't wanna retouch every old card that didn't use LRE before to make the skin looks almost with the same saturation and brightness you can use the 4k Meta skin instead, but remember to don't change the ID conflict to the 4k skin and do it for the LRE one and be sure to install the 4k cf_base file for last if u wanna have like me both LRE and 4k ready to be used so you can open both cards made with LRE or 4K meta skins.

pluchin

Jan 25, 2020
If anyone of you has skin gloss issues in LRE, maybe they have installed HSStandard plugin, it's the HSStandard plugin causing the gloss, the solution is: look in "modprefs.ini" in your "UserData" folder, open with Notepad and edit the lines. 1 will be on and 0 will be set to off. the first two options under [HSStandard] should be skin and hair.

[HSStandard]
replaceHair=0
replaceSkin=0

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
ai9999 [Meta] Guide is the actuall thing i've follow, u need to install all the requirements in order starting from:

ai9999 LRE skin is brighter compared to the other ones its normal that the skin for both head and body result brighters in your old card since the skin setting remain untouched in your card because the LRE skin is brighter himself, cards made already in LRE will result fine because the colors setting are made for compensate the brightness, if you don't wanna retouch every old card that didn't use LRE before to make the skin looks almost with the same saturation and brightness you can use the 4k Meta skin instead, but remember to don't change the ID conflict to the 4k skin and do it for the LRE one and be sure to install the 4k cf_base file for last if u wanna have like me both LRE and 4k ready to be used so you can open both cards made with LRE or 4K meta skins.
If anyone of you has skin gloss issues in LRE, maybe they have installed HSStandard plugin, it's the HSStandard plugin causing the gloss, the solution is: look in "modprefs.ini" in your "UserData" folder, open with Notepad and edit the lines. 1 will be on and 0 will be set to off. the first two options under [HSStandard] should be skin and hair.

[HSStandard]
replaceHair=0
replaceSkin=0
Appreciate the help guys, I have every file except cube-maps, I'll give this a go after downloading it, Thanks a lot.

• Hey there
Reactions: warframe1990x

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
I mean the purpose of HSStandard is also to improve the hair shader and body shaders, you suppose to edit your card bodyskin/hair gloss setting by reducing em, its normal that after installing the HSStandard everything looks much more oiled, you have to edit everything in game and adapt it to the change.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Another question
How did you change the background of the character making screen, I know after installing LRE it automatically changes but is there a specific way?:unsure: I'm kinda sick of seeing same for like a more than a year you know.:sick:

Jul 5, 2019
Another question
How did you change the background of the character making screen, I know after installing LRE it automatically changes but is there a specific way?:unsure: I'm kinda sick of seeing same for like a more than a year you know.:sick:
That's what cubemaps are for! You can also turn it off on the bottom left of the screen in the native control set for the original charamaker BG (too dark for my taste). I prefer to just use the Procedural cubemap and adjust the settings so it's an even, white (eeeever so slightly yellow) light.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
That's what cubemaps are for! You can also turn it off on the bottom left of the screen in the native control set for the original charamaker BG (too dark for my taste). I prefer to just use the Procedural cubemap and adjust the settings so it's an even, white (eeeever so slightly yellow) light.
Thanks.

Agreyan

Apr 29, 2020
yup cubemaps comes with their own background depending which natural or artificial light they are trying to reproduce, anyway i also use procedural, is nice to have a generic background with your custom light/color.

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
Here you go. This costume comes from foolboy and I downloaded it from his patreon site about 4 months ago. No wonder it is familiar to me. I only keep this file up to 3 days so grab it quick.

Note: Kanna model in the screenshots above comes from Xyth24 and she is not included in the zip file.
tks bro

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Is there any mod or plugin to add more pics or screens to charmaker screen, I mean to the No LRE version? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes