73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2020
I also checked 4chan and no luck on 73's tifa. It would seem like they aren't as ahead as I thought they were, so I will keep trying with yiff and keep you guys posted.

Reactions: ai9999
Apr 17, 2020
No worries, It'll come out eventually
We're looking forward to
73's Jade, Tifa, WW hair
Xyth's Kara
Wang Yi Mod
Triss Hex mod
On the topic of jade is that on a different tier because I didn't see it on near the top of the page and how much is it for tifa.
Hex3d I don't think he will nor ever has shared character card(not even on his patreon), but I think it is clear as day he uses hs mods and even discord cards to make his scenes. Best suggestion for those who want those T H I C C C girls use wideslider + active bones female program and experiment.
link to active bones female:
I also suggest using kunaboto, ndc or other artist like them since I think that's the style his uses as a reference.

Last edited:
Reactions: ai9999
Apr 27, 2018
I was able to contact HEX and he said he doesn't have any letters because his computer broke down and he lost everything, but someone can search his patreon for something, welcome be

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
73's mega links changes after some time, so yiff is hard to maintain the "right" link, someone need to download and reupload the characters to work properly.

A little off topic, but when I try to work with the StudioNEO I got a blackscreen, shows up the game mouse icon but the blackscreen remains, no Idea how to solve.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
By the way, does anyone have the FK Underwear mod for Studio NEO? That's a really sought out item.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
73's mega links changes after some time, so yiff is hard to maintain the "right" link, someone need to download and reupload the characters to work properly.

A little off topic, but when I try to work with the StudioNEO I got a blackscreen, shows up the game mouse icon but the blackscreen remains, no Idea how to solve.
It happens when game is not correctly updated. When I had this issue I had to reinstall the game. Hope someone comes with a better solution.

Snderic

Jan 24, 2020
I was able to contact HEX and he said he doesn't have any letters because his computer broke down and he lost everything, but someone can search his patreon for something, welcome be
there's no Png files,he only share his screenshots,if he share his chara cards,I'll be willing to support him on patreon

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
How come nobody did Sindel(MK11) and Madam M(FF7R)... :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's down to modders not having any real interest in FF7 remake until very recently and for mortal kombat well eh, they just don't care. 73lac7c if his Jade is ever released, would be the first to release an MK character. And if modders don't have an interest in that specific franchise, you need to instead hope someone does a commission for a character for that series which means someone paying £/$150 to 180 roughly for one character's creation

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone have foolboy's leaks? like the avalanche_saboteur costume for jessie
too bad I only have the Origin edition for Jessie's Avalanche outfit, the premium ones are expensive for my wallet anyway :(

here are some screenshots I took Jessie with this outfit in StudioNeo, remember I will keep this file up to 3 days from now before I delete it, so u need to grab this file before then. have fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
That's down to modders not having any real interest in FF7 remake until very recently and for mortal kombat well eh, they just don't care. 73lac7c if his Jade is ever released, would be the first to release an MK character. And if modders don't have an interest in that specific franchise, you need to instead hope someone does a commission for a character for that series which means someone paying £/$150 to 180 roughly for one character's creation
Wow that's too much, well tbh porting a character is a slow painful process so I really can't blame them I guess, let's hope this goes in modders interest way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes