73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Thanks so much Rhaegar Valk , that was a mighty impressive share! Do you have, by any chance, the Extendium Update for the Cloud outfit (i saw you had the classic outfit in your folder, but not the update)?

Rhaegar Valk

Sep 20, 2018
Rhaegar Valk
Do you have diego extendium as well?
Added to the mega. abdata/chara/foolboy/males costume29. List Files and RendererEditor Plugin files as well.

Thanks so much Rhaegar Valk , that was a mighty impressive share! Do you have, by any chance, the Extendium Update for the Cloud outfit (i saw you had the classic outfit in your folder, but not the update)?
It is the Extendium, got it right from the patreon post. It says "Classic" because that's his OG Classic FF7 Outfit. Reuploaded just in case, in the mega under abdata/chara/foolboy/males as costume26. Don't forget the list files.

Reactions: Zanders and ai9999

oHoMANo

Jun 21, 2020
View attachment 692787

73lac7c and Xyth24 mod compilation:

Xyth24 mods i have:

Xyth24 mods i have (Mirror): Please dont open if you dont download it:

For Xyth24 mods you need to get Roy12's Kasumi, Honoka and Marie Rose:

Kasumi:

Honoka:

Marie Rose:

73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods:

73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods (Mirror):

Xyth24's Jill Backup:

Xyth24's Jill Backup (Mirror):

Xyth24's Rebecca Chambers:

73lac7c's Samantha Giddings Backup:

73lac7c's Samantha Giddings Backup (Mirror):

Xyth24's Tifa FFVII Remake Fixed:

You need "4K Skin Diffuse Initial Pack (All-In-One)":

Remember to thank.
GOD DAMN GOOD~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks!!!!!~

manachue456

Jan 6, 2020
How to download large files on mega? I already have an account, but the download is only 1gb is limited, I have waited for many hours but still can not download

pass : O8ARSJqc9KG0pT6bdnET4g

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
How to download large files on mega? I already have an account, but the download is only 1gb is limited, I have waited for many hours but still can not download

pass : O8ARSJqc9KG0pT6bdnET4g
Use Jdownloader, you'll still have to wait a bunch of hours between downloads, but at least it's a lot more manageable than doing it directly from the browser.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Thanks to Rhaegar Valk , my FB collection is almost complete. Of the male outfits, I'm only missing costume23 and costume25. Does anyone know which are those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes