73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceNekoZ

Jun 4, 2020
Does anyone happen to have any mods by zxfda to share? He/She creates Dynasty Warriors Costumes for the male and female characters.

Last edited:

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Rhaegar Valk , did your extendium update for the Cloud outfit include the animated hair? if so, i can't find ithe hair anywhere in the folders. I hope you can shed some light on this.

Rhaegar Valk

Sep 20, 2018
Rhaegar Valk , did your extendium update for the Cloud outfit include the animated hair? if so, i can't find ithe hair anywhere in the folders. I hope you can shed some light on this.
I think the hair is bundled in with the head file, not 100% sure, but it is there. Just rewrite your existing files with the new ones, it is an update after all. In-game it would be located in Accessories, under Head, then [FB] Cloud Strife Classic or something like that.

Reactions: Zanders

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
He/she has a pixiv I can't find the link for it. But on another note I have a few paid mods from [YY] Yangala. Is it ok if I share them here?
Of course, this started as a 73's mod thread, but it evolved in a mod sharing space in general.

uuhh

Jul 24, 2019
I know is a stupid question but I don't know haow to manage it: can somenone explain me how to use xyth24 mods in hs2? Thank you so much guys, you're great!!

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
Has anyone made remake Tifa for HS2 or her remake outfit for HS? Because I have the Tifa mod in HS and her outfit in HS2 but obviously I can't use them together.

Reactions: dresuck

SpaceNekoZ

Jun 4, 2020
I have a few paid mods from [YY] Yangala. Is it ok if I share them here?
Has anyone made remake Tifa for HS2 or her remake outfit for HS? Because I have the Tifa mod in HS and her outfit in HS2 but obviously I can't use them together.
I thought Foolboy made the Tifa outfit HS? Didn't he?

regrowing

Jun 13, 2020
Do you guys play Playhome too? If so, does anyone have Doa6 Mai Shiranui and Remake Tifa? Both are made by xyth24.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Anyone answer, guys? OW eyelashes D.va Do you know something?
You can find them here

73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods:

73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods (Mirror):

Remember to thank.
Since almost everybody asking where's this and where's that, Here's everything included in evildude666's major archives

73lac7c Mods March 2020 + New Random Mods:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or here if you want to download them individually

Reactions: mcmanu65
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes