73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1999958

Hi, i know it's old, but can someone share the d.va outfit by dilldoe ?

The link is gone on anime sharing and dead on the pastebin.

Oh and if you know any other mods for her please share too.

D

Deleted member 1999958

Thank you very much cicia.

I tried your card btw and same result, so i can't help you with that, sry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Rhaegar Valk I woke up to this nightmare in HSresolve today, and started freaking out, thinking "when the hell did I delete so much stuff from my HS installation?? It didn't make sense and I was really losing my mind trying to remember what big change had I made recently in the folders, and the only thing I could think of, is dragging your abdata folder you uploaded to mega and pasting it over mine and clicking "yes to all" when replacing the files. I haven't done anything more drastic than that. So I started looking for the missing files, thinking maybe I had deleted some folders by accident, but no, all my folders were there, it was only single files in a lot of folders that were missing.

Again, it didn't make sense, so i went to an old HS backup installation i have, and the missing files aren't there either, meaning, I never had these files to begin with. I went and checked the list files in your mega folder, and yes, there are only the foolboy files there, but I remember downloading your folder right after you uploaded it the first time.

Is it possible that when you first uploaded your folders, you included a lot of other list files by accident? it's kinda the only thing that would make sense for me. Can you see if you have any of these missing files in your computer? if you do, then I guess that's the most logical explanation: I got a lot of your list files of stuff I don't have. I'd really appreciate if you can check it out, because maybe that's not the reason i have so many missing files and ID conflicts, but if it's not that, I'd be really lost as to what happened. Thanks in advance for looking into it.

Sin título.jpg

Rhaegar Valk

Sep 20, 2018
Rhaegar Valk I woke up to this nightmare in HSresolve today, and started freaking out, thinking "when the hell did I delete so much stuff from my HS installation?? It didn't make sense and I was really losing my mind trying to remember what big change had I made recently in the folders, and the only thing I could think of, is dragging your abdata folder you uploaded to mega and pasting it over mine and clicking "yes to all" when replacing the files. I haven't done anything more drastic than that. So I started looking for the missing files, thinking maybe I had deleted some folders by accident, but no, all my folders were there, it was only single files in a lot of folders that were missing.

Again, it didn't make sense, so i went to an old HS backup installation i have, and the missing files aren't there either, meaning, I never had these files to begin with. I went and checked the list files in your mega folder, and yes, there are only the foolboy files there, but I remember downloading your folder right after you uploaded it the first time.

Is it possible that when you first uploaded your folders, you included a lot of other list files by accident? it's kinda the only thing that would make sense for me. Can you see if you have any of these missing files in your computer? if you do, then I guess that's the most logical explanation: I got a lot of your list files of stuff I don't have. I'd really appreciate if you can check it out, because maybe that's not the reason i have so many missing files and ID conflicts, but if it's not that, I'd be really lost as to what happened. Thanks in advance for looking into it.

View attachment 706836
I have a folder on my PC that's a copy of the files I uploaded to MEGA, there's no other list files or studioneo files for anything else. Some list files might have a different ID, but a lot of the mods I had to redownload, and before I installed them into my game I threw a unmodified copy of them into the MEGA folder. Also every mod in the MEGA is under a paywall I'm 90% pretty sure, and that was the point of the MEGA, I didn't include any other mod files except for the DELUXXX/Extendium.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
I have a folder on my PC that's a copy of the files I uploaded to MEGA, there's no other list files or studioneo files for anything else. Some list files might have a different ID, but a lot of the mods I had to redownload, and before I installed them into my game I threw a unmodified copy of them into the MEGA folder. Also every mod in the MEGA is under a paywall I'm 90% pretty sure, and that was the point of the MEGA, I didn't include any other mod files except for the DELUXXX/Extendium.
Got it, then I guess it wasn't your folder then, but it's so strange, I've been fixing all the missing mods, and it's a bunch of stuff I never downloaded before, so i really don't know what happened. Could you check if you had some of my missing files? Like "yuepipa" for example? I mean, I don't mind fixing all the stuff in my hsresolve, at all, I'm just trying to understand what happened in the first place.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
thanks anyway... the Elsa mod of 73lac7c did you complete it? I have some mods I don't have.
The head mod is there in one of main archives, change body and cloths and make your own card, searching for those is a lost cause for me at least unless its essential, I recommend Roy's royal icing as a outfit for her.

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Got it, then I guess it wasn't your folder then, but it's so strange, I've been fixing all the missing mods, and it's a bunch of stuff I never downloaded before, so i really don't know what happened. Could you check if you had some of my missing files? Like "yuepipa" for example? I mean, I don't mind fixing all the stuff in my hsresolve, at all, I'm just trying to understand what happened in the first place.
Try System restore or restore previous version of the file at folder properties and learn to use Mod Organizer. It prevents these kind of situations and comes with many advantages like you can switch between LRE and 4K with simple button press, can also arrange mods to keep them in order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: InfinityReRa

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Try System restore or restore previous version of the file at folder properties and learn to use Mod Organizer. It prevents these kind of situations and comes with many advantages like you can switch between LRE and 4K with simple button press, can also arrange mods to keep them in order.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the advice, but I think something else is going on with my computer, because I have listfiles of tons of mods I never downloaded before.. I've been downloading them for the first time now and solving the conflicts, which is alright with me, I just don't know how it happened.

Reactions: ai9999

cicia

May 10, 2020
The head mod is there in one of main archives, change body and cloths and make your own card, searching for those is a lost cause for me at least unless its essential, I recommend Roy's royal icing as a outfit for her.
Oh, I understand ... thanks for replying

SpaceNekoZ

Jun 4, 2020
What happened to sharing the mods lol:)
My apologies for going silent for a couple days... personal BS and etc :FacePalm:... I just bought a Gaming PC so I had to transfer all of the mods to this new pc, anyway without further ado here you go!

Yangala's Mods:

I also threw in some mods from Zxfda, which are costumes from Dynasty Warriors. The costumes are Lu Bu, Zhou Yu, & Ma Chao. Idk which installment of the series they are based on, Dynasty Warriors 8 or 9?

Zxfda's Mods:

Last edited:

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
My apologies for going silent for a couple days... personal BS and etc :FacePalm:... I just bought a Gaming PC so I had to transfer all of the mods to this new pc, anyway without further ado here you go!

Yangala's Mods:

I also threw in some mods from Zxfda, which are costumes from Dynasty Warriors. The costumes are Lu Bu, Zhou Yu, & Ma Chao. Idk which installment of the series they are based on, Dynasty Warriors 8 or 9?

Zxfda's Mods:
Thanks for the share, but you forgot to give us the encryption keys, without them, we can't access any of the files.

Reactions: SpaceNekoZ
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes