73lac7c's character mods

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
Thanks so much, fatboyslim1907 , for all the foolboy's stuff you've been sharing with us, it's much appreciated. i was wondering if you managed to get the Origin/extendium versions of his latest stuff: Cure Angel: Special Treatment , Extendium Update for Cloud, Raccoon Police Officer and Local flower girl. If so, could you share them with us? Tons of thanks in advance if possible.

Reactions: piruazul
Apr 17, 2020
Thanks so much, fatboyslim1907 , for all the foolboy's stuff you've been sharing with us, it's much appreciated. i was wondering if you managed to get the Origin/extendium versions of his latest stuff: Cure Angel: Special Treatment , Extendium Update for Cloud, Raccoon Police Officer and Local flower girl. If so, could you share them with us? Tons of thanks in advance if possible.
he's already upload jill's outfit I don't know if it's still available tho.

dickless_hobo

Mar 30, 2018
kamina did you got the Madam M from Fat Yoshi? because i was looking for it on the discord but he probably removed it.
He removed it because he just started . M & Scarlet are for patrons only :HideThePain:

EDIT: Looks like he set them public now: & .

Last edited:

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
About Jill Remake outfit, just ask some guys around here because I'm not going to upload this again.
I got the Cure Angel a long time ago, and it was ORIGIN edition not the premium ones. If u need, I can upload it today but not right now.
The local flower is out of question cuz this outfit doesn't have the ORIGIN edition.
And for Cloud outfit, I'm really not into doing stuff with the males so I didn't download it from Fboy patreon.
He removed it because he just started . M & Scarlet are for patrons only :HideThePain:
Just wait for Cunihinx's Scarlet to be released for free on his patreon. And Madam M is already uploaded in the post #965 if you need it.

auntielover

Oct 13, 2017
About Jill Remake outfit, just ask some guys around here because I'm not going to upload this again.
I got the Cure Angel a long time ago, and it was ORIGIN edition not the premium ones. If u need, I can upload it today but not right now.
The local flower is out of question cuz this outfit doesn't have the ORIGIN edition.
And for Cloud outfit, I'm really not into doing stuff with the males so I didn't download it from Fboy patreon.

Just wait for Cunihinx's Scarlet to be released for free on his patreon. And Madam M is already uploaded in the post #965 if you need it.
thank you so much man, I respect you so much <3

Zanders

Mar 24, 2020
fatboyslim1907 yes please, any version of the outfit would be appreciated. As for the Cloud update, if anyone else has it, hopefully they can share it here as well.

fatboyslim89

Jun 2, 2020
fatboyslim1907 yes please, any version of the outfit would be appreciated. As for the Cloud update, if anyone else has it, hopefully they can share it here as well.
Here's your Cure Angel: Special Treatment ORIGIN Edition. Download it within 3 days before I delete this file.

password: f95zone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Just popping down the MEGA links to Yoshi's outfits he was kind enough to share with the community en mass. You can use these in Honey select or playhome but for the latter you need to manually select the clothing rather than loading the coordinate card and you also need honeypot.

Tifa blue dress:
Decryption key: 7VJFXWZj_dJrBX7awEmS8DnOC8lZkWB_RB0EHx9O6oQ

Ada Wong RE2 remake outfit:
Decryption key: _XpnvvETRlwvfXj19oJGCw4royPp3SWX4GVNGU46ToU

Aerith sexy dress (haven't checked if it includes the hairstyle) :
Decryption key: #ieHNcbHHdhTkR5igWHMvQ-0830BVuJVkXO3IRWO7JqY

If you'd like to donate to support his patreon:

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Just popping down the MEGA links to Yoshi's outfits he was kind enough to share with the community en mass. You can use these in Honey select or playhome but for the latter you need to manually select the clothing rather than loading the coordinate card and you also need honeypot.

Tifa blue dress:
Decryption key: 7VJFXWZj_dJrBX7awEmS8DnOC8lZkWB_RB0EHx9O6oQ

Ada Wong RE2 remake outfit:
Decryption key: _XpnvvETRlwvfXj19oJGCw4royPp3SWX4GVNGU46ToU

Aerith sexy dress (haven't checked if it includes the hairstyle) :
Decryption key: #ieHNcbHHdhTkR5igWHMvQ-0830BVuJVkXO3IRWO7JqY

If you'd like to donate to support his patreon:
Additionally, still searching for Xyth's Aerith and Tifa FF7R for PH

Reactions: dasboosh
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes