EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CharaStudio-2021-02-11-11-05-09-Render.jpg

Overview:
You play as Riley Weston, a young man who tries an experimental serum developed by his friend Jill, and inadvertently ends up turning into a girl. Riley and his friends quickly begin to accept the change, but little do they know, there are strange, nefarious forces at work in the shadows, and events already set in motion that none of them could've predicted, including a mysterious scientist and her loyal right-hand with twisted motives that threaten more than just Riley's life....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-17
Release Date: 2022-02-09
Developer: Pattern On The Pants Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

r bed nude.jpg r shower jerk 07 r.jpg d10 jill_bath 03 n.jpg d10 jill_bath 09 r.jpg d10 leonfight 05.jpg d10 leonsex 13 r.jpg d13_servant bath 03 lia.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
Is this another "I am a girl now I jump on every dick" game?

I like gender bender but only when it is well done and deals with the mindset of the MC. 99% is a male turning into a woman which it is ok, the other way is very rare. Not many ftm games. There was a fanfic that was about body swap and took account of the 2 perspectives. Sorry I can't recall the name. I read it online cause it is not in my computer.

Also 1,6gb for an alpha release. You are giving a lot of content or you are doing something wrong with the image formats.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coomer341

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
slightly worried for the dev if he hopes for alot of support for this game. if the dev "Double Moon's" games and current support is anything to go by then i really hope dev does this developing for passion more then profit. the reason i say this is like double moon its a koikatsu based trasnformation themed game. and well apparently it doesnt get alot of attention and koikatsu is risky as it is as far as i know. also the game "new body new life" hardly gets attention but as i recall the dev for that game does it as a side project.

however! the good news is this game seems to allow you to avoid dick and go for a lesbian path so theres that so i'll give it a shot at some point.

either way good luck dev.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Is this another "I am a girl now I jump on every dick" game?

I like gender bender but only when it is well done and deals with the mindset of the MC. 99% is a male turning into a woman which it is ok, the other way is very rare. Not many ftm games. There was a fanfic that was about body swap and took account of the 2 perspectives. Sorry I can't recall the name. I read it online cause it is not in my computer.

Also 1,6gb for an alpha release. You are giving a lot of content or you are doing something wrong with the image formats.
Dick can be avoided, and right now you're mainly with one person in the story. This is the first thing I've developed, so I'm still fairly new to this whole thing. As for images, they're all png screenshots taken in Charastudio, 1920x1080, but there's a fair bit of them. There is a bit of content, I kinda waited till I had a decent bit before putting it out there.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
slightly worried for the dev if he hopes for alot of support for this game. if the dev "Double Moon's" games and current support is anything to go by then i really hope dev does this developing for passion more then profit. the reason i say this is like double moon its a koikatsu based trasnformation themed game. and well apparently it doesnt get alot of attention and koikatsu is risky as it is as far as i know. also the game "new body new life" hardly gets attention but as i recall the dev for that game does it as a side project.

however! the good news is this game seems to allow you to avoid dick and go for a lesbian path so theres that so i'll give it a shot at some point.

either way good luck dev.
I am aware of Double Moon, and have played Love Change, but I do mostly do it because I enjoy it. I'd love for people to support me, but my expectations aren't astronomically high at this point, no. Thanks for the well wishes!

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I am aware of Double Moon, and have played Love Change, but I do mostly do it because I enjoy it. I'd love for people to support me, but my expectations aren't astronomically high at this point, no. Thanks for the well wishes!
It's an honor to be mentioned here!
Indeed it is true that it's a genre that you should not expect a lot of support. But I can give you a few directions on what I did right/wrong.

First of all, put your game on TF games site, the majority of support for Love Change came from there, but the most loyal came from here.
If you're doing a lesbian only path, keep going and don't stray from it, a lot of people didn't like when I put a mandatory dick, even if it was for plot reasons.
I recently made a poll to decide which game I should do next, and for only one vote Love Change 2 came on second. That means there's still people with great interest in the theme.

If you need any help dealing with koikatsu or something with the plot, send me a DM.
I wish you the best of luck with your game!

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Dick can be avoided, and right now you're mainly with one person in the story. This is the first thing I've developed, so I'm still fairly new to this whole thing.
If you're doing a lesbian only path, keep going and don't stray from it, a lot of people didn't like when I put a mandatory dick, even if it was for plot reasons.
First of all i like that the MC just accepts his new body, Tbh i think i would do the same if something like that would hit me XD
I just hope it´s not done in just one sentence after transformation, like:
--> "Oh what happend to me... well i am a girl now, cool thing!"
Not played it yet to judge, but i will try it out later ^^

Yeah i kinda like the fact you can aviod the dick, It´s not that i don´t want it ingame, it´s more like something i would like to enjoy seperately or IF together then by choice. I liked "Love Change" too, but the part the MC had to ride a dick bummed me out...sadly. And i did not make it past that point.

I don´t want to make this a big thing, but i think it´s a good point to mention in terms of choices.
I just didn´t get why it had to go this far if both just needed an orgasm together which could have been done with their hands.
As for the Plot: I mean, yes it´s true, gary said they need to do the same as before with the only change they have to do it "together".
Even if one option would have been anal it would have been satisfying as an wiggle option for the player, i think.
Don´t worry i absolutly do not wanna argue about your plot or to tell you how bad you did for not giving me an option when i needed it, i just want to say that even one more option in a "critical" Situation for the MC can make a significant change.
Sorry Doublemoon that i take your game as an example here. Don´t get me wrong. My opinion didn´t change because of that, i still think it´s great game. I am aware that this problem is on me and my thoughts on my "ideal situation" that i could not get.

I tend/try to feel with the MC i play and for someone like him who didn´t have enough courage to talk to a girl (michelle) he kinda agreed to fast to get humped by his own male body. It felt unreasoned, rushed? Don´t know, can´t pinpoint it exactly after so long. Yeah it´s been a while when i last played it. It kinda felt bad to know i have to let the game go.

Sorry for the rambling just wanted to point that out as feedback regarding choices in a game, cause i think it´s good to discuss how a player can feel in different situations. At least it can´t hurt to know that if your a Game Dev.

We need more Gender Bend/Transformation games in the Future! ^^
Something only games can give us!

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes