JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
Does this game need a walkthrough, or is it easy to see the scenes you want, and avoid the ones you don't? Cheers.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You wont need one.
Choices don't come back to bite you.
It has nothing to do with getting bitten by the wrong choice. It has to do with wanting to see the route you want to see, and not the route you don't want to see.

greyfo

Nov 16, 2018
It has nothing to do with getting bitten by the wrong choice. It has to do with wanting to see the route you want to see, and not the route you don't want to see.
Choices have pretty obvious consequences. It telegraphs what choices will make which characters futa, and which character you date is chosen when they're all lined up. A walkthrough wouldn't tell you anything the game doesn't already.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Last release was back in Feb and the last few patreon posts are just the usual apologising for not producing anything, now it's been more than a month since the last post... doesn't look good for the health of this game. I think Pants leaving here in a tantrum probably had a lot more going on behind it than just having thin skin to criticism... hopefully things pick back up down the line but you won't catch me betting any money on it.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I'm starting to think the real problem is me. Maybe I should not get attached to the games so that they live or the developers do not suddenly change their direction by 180 degrees? :HideThePain:

Reactions: kainora

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I'm starting to think the real problem is me. Maybe I should not get attached to the games so that they live or the developers do not suddenly change their direction by 180 degrees? :HideThePain:

Its not you.
A lot of games just don't last.
The majority of games I've played and loved, have died out from all sorts of reasons.
Its just how it goes.

barglenarglezous

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2020
Yeah Abandond Tag is needed hear, Dev basically went Scorched Earth on their online activity.
Fortunately, there were signs of life today, so hopefully that means an update will be coming.

Not a patron, so I couldn't see the message, but there's activity on the patreon at least.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Fortunately, there were signs of life today, so hopefully that means an update will be coming.

Not a patron, so I couldn't see the message, but there's activity on the patreon at least.
He apologizes for being late in communicating and announces that the next update is almost finished, but doesn't give an exact date for its publication.

He tells a few more things (for example, he explains a little about how the change between the old and the new models will be, without giving great details). In any case, it isn't a very long text, although it's nice to read that the game continues.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
So there was an update on their patreon a few days ago with what looks to be good info anyone willing to share?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Well fuck me dead, Pants actually made an update, i was pretty damn close to writing this game off completely.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Cellular Shift 0.6.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm not a fan of the new models. They're nothing terrible but there was absolutely nothing wrong with the originals so why change style? Also, waiting like 9 months for 30 minutes of content was a real let down.

Reactions: scannatore

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Cellural Shift [0.6.6] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (944 MB/ 471 MB) : ,

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I only just found this game and I liked what I saw in the Tags, and I wanted to ask the Dev if they planned to add sex sound effects or if it has them already. But sadly, it seems they have left, and I guess aren't planning on coming back. From what I have read ppl don't like Futa complained to the point they left I will say if you don't like one or more of the Tags you don't need to piss on the dev instead just leave it and find another game there are many out there and I am sure you will find something you like and leave these games alone and stop driving devs away from here. Could someone let me know if it does have sex sound effects?

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'd10_ashwell_flashback'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 18070, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'd10_ashwell_flashback'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Version 0.6.5
Fri Sep 23 06:47:37 2022
well it was fun while it lasted

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes