Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
I even like temporary BE even more. I dont like breasts with rediculous sizes. I hope i can see a lot of BE Scenes but without any ballon sized bags. I think the developer did a great job with the implementation.
Thanks! I also felt Jill was a good choice because her chest is naturally smaller, and would therefore have more effect.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Depending on the person, I only do requests that are above 750 MB, this time your game got requested.
It's all good, you keep doin what you're doin. I just know some have complained about file size as well, though I suppose that was mostly the first couple builds or so, which has since been addressed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
It's all good, you keep doin what you're doin. I just know some have complained about file size as well, though I suppose that was mostly the first couple builds or so, which has since been addressed.
People will always complain about everything, if I would do all requests I would compress games with 300 MB.
Just keep doing amazing work with your game.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
People will always complain about everything, if I would do all requests I would compress games with 300 MB.
Just keep doing amazing work with your game.
To be fair, my first two builds were over a Gig, due to PNGs. We're now sitting pretty at over 4,000 renders at 700 MB. Also, thank you for calling my game amazing! I hope to continue to please!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
To be fair, my first two builds were over a Gig, due to PNGs. We're now sitting pretty at over 4,000 renders at 700 MB. Also, thank you for calling my game amazing! I hope to continue to please!
Have you tried webp it's usually small files
It's the truth, I have liked your game since it was first released here, I Love Fem Protag even if it was a dude before, we don't have too many games with fem protag, or the ones we have are almost copy and paste, your game was a fresh taking, and I love the story and the characters, so thank you for the game.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Nice game, actually quite fun to play from what i've seen so far. Not usually the biggest fan of the koikatsu (i believe that's how you spell it?) style, but i've actually been enjoying it in this one. Good looking characters, well written in proper english and a somewhat crazy yet enjoyable story.

I guess if i had to pick one thing to improve though, it would be to add more variation to the sex scene renders. It often seems like i'm just looking at the same exact pose the entire scene, only shown from different angles and with slightly different facial expressions. I would like to see a bit more variation in that regard, but i haven't played through everything yet so i don't know how the newest scenes play out.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Jennie too!:love: It's interesting to see her (and her interactions/relationships with the MC and with Becca) further in the game!

Last edited:

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Feel That This IS a Good Game So far. I am Really enjoying it.
I Feel What This game needs is some animation during some of the sex scenes.
(It would HELP the Game some).
- usually, I am against this suggestion, because DEV's have a tendency to get carried away;
and then, they ruin their games with too much graphic BS.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Ava and Lia are amazing!:love:
It would be great if there was a route where the MC dating and has a relationship with Ava and Lia!
(There will be this route?)
Actually "dating" them is a bit of an issue due to their nature, but there will be more scenes with them in the future!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ugg.. rewriting after getting over my anger at wasting so much time on what I thought was going to be a good Eastern VN story. Instead it turned to be the typical Hollywood Western Drama shit.

1. She is blond so has to the typical dumb Blonde bimbo with no brains

This ruins the entire story from any semblance of anything.

Why would any MC or anyone for that matter go to some destination spot for no damn reason? Nobody has been kidnapped and made hostage. Any typical MC would of messaged to friends on phone app and than Becca would of had Sam keep eye out. But no since he is now the typical shit Hollywood Western Blonde Bimbo he goes I can't call the police.

Oh and after finding out about that fucking asshole trying to bring a dangerous gang into his town.. too damn dumb again to tell the police or even the detective when he met her. Than the tags say nothing about RAPE! at all but as soon as he is kidnapped it gives warning that there will be RAPE! This was a humongous waste of my time and if you are looking to have a good Eastern Style VN than this is definitely not it.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Ok story was good up to the FUCKING RETARDED STUPID ASSHOLE oh I can't call the police... FUCKING AYE! Dev why the fuck do you have to add stupid idiot MC with fucking Hollywood Drama? Thankfully most VN on here lately have not been full of shitty Hollywood Drama! They have no hostage so why the FUCK would anyone that has any amount of brains go to a meet spot?

So looks like this is going to be a shitty Hollywood drama shit story! I hate stories with FUCKING MORONIC RETARDED x 10 MC! Looks like this story is total SHIT!

THIS HAS TURNED OUT TO BE THE DUMBEST VN I HAVE EVER PLAYED!
Tell us how you really feel. lol

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Ugg.. rewriting after getting over my anger at wasting so much time on what I thought was going to be a good Eastern VN story. Instead it turned to be the typical Hollywood Western Drama shit.

1. She is blond so has to the typical dumb Blonde bimbo with no brains

This ruins the entire story from any semblance of anything.

Why would any MC or anyone for that matter go to some destination spot for no damn reason? Nobody has been kidnapped and made hostage. Any typical MC would of messaged to friends on phone app and than Becca would of had Sam keep eye out. But no since he is now the typical shit Hollywood Western Blonde Bimbo he goes I can't call the police.

Oh and after finding out about that fucking asshole trying to bring a dangerous gang into his town.. too damn dumb again to tell the police or even the detective when he met her. Than the tags say nothing about RAPE! at all but as soon as he is kidnapped it gives warning that there will be RAPE! This was a humongous waste of my time and if you are looking to have a good Eastern Style VN than this is definitely not it.
Look at you go, champ! First of all, EVERYTHING is tagged and warned, if you actually bothered to look. "Rape" is one of the tags at top of this page.

Second of all, if the MC had told people beforehand, the villians would have done something, as they are already several steps ahead of you in the plot. But I guess it's just a sTuPiD wEsTErN BuLlShIt pLoT hUrRdUr.

Thanks for comin out, bud! I hope you have a fabulously wonderful rest of your life!

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
If you had told the police, and I will say this one more time, NOTHING would have changed. Your friends and the cops would have been powerless to stop them. Plus, Mr. Shadow can scoop you up at your damn house if he wants to! If you'd bothered to play that far. Wonderful review, by the way. Very insightful, and well thought out.

But again, thanks for comin out, and I hope you are able to un-rustle those jimmies of yours!

• Angry
Reactions: Frumi

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
It's been far too long since the last patch, i forget, who's Becca, has Riley known her a long time or only recently? I remember her sister was being held by Mother but it's all hazy.

Edit: think i'm going to have to start over, sexy yuri shower seems to have a prehistory i cannot remember... damn i used to have a solid af memory too. Oh well, loved the game the first time 'round so it's no biggy.

Edit 2: the babysitter... yeah that info was way lost.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yo, Dev, Pants dude, you ever thinking of putting the mom and/or dad up as potential sex partners or is that completely out? Cause the mom is smokin' hot and Riley banging, once his, now her, dad is deliciously twisted.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
the babysitter... yeah that info was way lost.
I've been considering putting in recaps for this reason, haha, but you got it. Childhood babysitter.
Yo, Dev, Pants dude, you ever thinking of putting the mom and/or dad up as potential sex partners or is that completely out? Cause the mom is smokin' hot and Riley banging, once his, now her, dad is deliciously twisted.
I can't say it's completely off the table, I just worry about that stuff due to Patreon's strict rules. But a patch may be possible in the future for incest-type stuff.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I can't say it's completely off the table, I just worry about that stuff due to Patreon's strict rules. But a patch may be possible in the future for incest-type stuff.
Naw that kinda answers the question in a different way, see, i don't reckon things should be added just to appease peoples kinks, if the author/artist/developer wants something in their work, if they intend it to be there then i'm interested, but if it's just patch for a non-canon scene, not part of the intended narrative then i myself will just skip it, it's cool if it isn't an incest game, it doesn't need to be one.
I've been considering putting in recaps for this reason, haha, but you got it. Childhood babysitter.
Yeah, thank fuck for Renpy persistent files, i was able to ctrl through most of the stuff i remembered and somewhat skim through the rest, only took a few hours to reabsorb the whole story. I think a page with character bio's would be more than plenty to un-rust the memory in the future.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes