BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I hope that at the end of the game we can kill Mother in a really horrible way.

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Couldn't resist the temptation. The update from 0.4.1 to 0.5.1 was pretty sizable. I saw 3 delicious milfs in a room that needs some lovin', some harder than others. I caught the overall easter egg about the game's theme - If only I could rename Riley *wink wink*.

I'm following and keeping up with the story, so continuous awesome job. I'm interested in how paths will reflect seeing how we had a scene of self reflection, albeit kind of a trope. I'm eagerly awaiting more. (I'll probably play again on like a version 0.6.9 for a specific reason...)

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Couldn't resist the temptation. The update from 0.4.1 to 0.5.1 was pretty sizable. I saw 3 delicious milfs in a room that needs some lovin', some harder than others. I caught the overall easter egg about the game's theme - If only I could rename Riley *wink wink*.

I'm following and keeping up with the story, so continuous awesome job. I'm interested in how paths will reflect seeing how we had a scene of self reflection, albeit kind of a trope. I'm eagerly awaiting more. (I'll probably play again on like a version 0.6.9 for a specific reason...)
Haha, the ability to rename Riley is not off the table, there's just a bunch of stuff I'd have to go in and change around to make it work, which I didn't account for in the beginning, but it should be able to be done at some point here. I'm glad you're likin it, though!

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
If only I could rename Riley
A bit of good news on this front, I've been going through things, and I should be able to have the renaming function implemented for the next time the game is updated. I'm also doing my best to make it so people *hopefully* don't have to restart the game.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Cool - I actually didn't have a problem with Riley, it was a convenient name lol.

Appreciate it though!
Honestly, it's something I've wanted to implement for a while now. I mostly had a lot of early label/image names that needed changing, amongst other things, to avoid fucking up the script. I think Riley is a good unisex name as well, and it will remain the default.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm liking the game. The story is interesting in addition to the MC's relationship with the LIs.

On the other hand, I would like (romanticaly) Clara and Lily's characters if they weren't futa, in the current circumstances I have no sexual interest in them (my MC isn't going to develop any romantic relationship with them). I hope that in case of having sex scenes between them and other LIs, they can be avoided: I don't care much that the harem LIs have sexual relations with each other, but I usually see scenes that include a LI of the harem and someone who isn't part of it (which, in my case includes the futa characters) as the fateful three letters.

A bit of good news on this front, I've been going through things, and I should be able to have the renaming function implemented for the next time the game is updated. I'm also doing my best to make it so people *hopefully* don't have to restart the game.
I prefer to keep the original name. But I understand that quite a few people prefer to choose the name. I guess it will be a matter of taste.

Sasarko99

Jun 13, 2018
Great game, had a ton of fun playing it, the story is actually fun and the cast is diverse and interesting, I'm usually not interested in MF content especially as a female protagonist, but I explored that part as well, the futas are all sexy and I can't wait to see more of them especially from Clara who's giving me strong dom vibes.
Looking forward to further updates.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Honestly, it's something I've wanted to implement for a while now. I mostly had a lot of early label/image names that needed changing, amongst other things, to avoid fucking up the script. I think Riley is a good unisex name as well, and it will remain the default.
Just wondering, any chance of changing the visual expression of the characters when they cum to a simple ahegao, eyes looking up and tongue sticking slightly out? It will look alot more sexy than just >_< which just seems really comical. It kind of ruins the mood for me a little.

Maybe can try a poll and see if others feel the same? Sorry if its too much to ask.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Just wondering, any chance of changing the visual expression of the characters when they cum to a simple ahegao, eyes looking up and tongue sticking slightly out? It will look alot more sexy than just >_< which just seems really comical. It kind of ruins the mood for me a little.

Maybe can try a poll and see if others feel the same? Sorry if its too much to ask.
You are honestly the first person to express that opinion to me. I think that's something that could potentially be considered, but not something I would rush to.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You are honestly the first person to express that opinion to me. I think that's something that could potentially be considered, but not something I would rush to.

It seems fine to me as it's now. I don't find it sexier for the characters to significantly stick out their tongues and look up. In fact, to choose, surely I prefer it to continue as is.

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Like maybe for example, someone is supposed to dominate another during sex, and the person does >_< the feeling is totally not there. It doesn't seem serious at all.

It just kind of bothers me. But if no one ever mention this to you before its fine I guess.

I am just more weird as most of the games I pledge to are NTR or corruption and the character's expression and decline to depravity matters to me alot.

Its still a nice game though. Good luck.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Like maybe for example, someone is supposed to dominate another during sex, and the person does >_< the feeling is totally not there. It doesn't seem serious at all.

It just kind of bothers me. But if no one ever mention this to you before its fine I guess.

I am just more weird as most of the games I pledge to are NTR or corruption and the character's expression and decline to depravity matters to me alot.

Its still a nice game though. Good luck.
I'm sorry to hear that it bothers you, it's just what I've been using since the beginning, and it seems to have worked for the most part, at least. I can see how it may be negatively perceived, but I kind of see it as the characters forcefully closing their eyes, because of the strength of the orgasm.

I still appreciate your feedback regardless though, and I'm glad you still enjoy it otherwise.

Reactions: M3lly

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I dunno, it seems strange that the MC, who prior to the change has not expressed any interest in such, takes 1 full day to be totally fine with being the victim of an utterly life altering experiment gone wrong.

The MC seems to go through none of the stages leading up to acceptance to any real degree.
denial
anger
bargaining
depression
acceptance

Then during that first 48hr window the MC is already choosing 1 of 3 partners?
I'd be shocked to see the an MC in this situation be comfortable even going outside for the first week, much less what we see here.
It just seem really strange and fails, to me, to build any real immersion.

I'd be more worried about dealing with practical matters, like birth certificates, photo I.D., stuff that is actually critical for living in a society for things like medical treatment, drivers licenses, getting credit/loans.
None of these worries seem to be as important as going out for coffee or karaoke or dancing .etc.

Since this change was totally out of the blue, so to speak, undesired, unbidden, unplanned for, then to me I'd liken it to someone who goes to sleep one day totally fine and then wakes up unable to walk and then once the immediate issue of mobility is taken care of that person then goes about their day as if everything is fine.
Can't walk suddenly, but lets head out for coffee.
Can't walk suddenly but probably a good time to have a day out with some friends who are equally unconcerned.

All I'm saying is if it were me, I'd be a bit more concerned with addressing the immediate life-imploding issue for the first few days than going out drinking and dancing and then deciding who I'm going to get my back blown out by.
I'd probably be really angry and upset with the supposed friend who thought it was an amazing idea to experiment with genetic modification on you and then seemed to be really pleased with themselves in stead of being concerned.
I mean this "friend" hasn't even taken care of immediate issues like more than 1 set of clothes and some hygiene products.

Maybe I'm just strange like that, but my suspension of disbelief doesn't stretch that far.

Reactions: Frumi

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I dunno, it seems strange that the MC, who prior to the change has not expressed any interest in such, takes 1 full day to be totally fine with being the victim of an utterly life altering experiment gone wrong.

The MC seems to go through none of the stages leading up to acceptance to any real degree.
denial
anger
bargaining
depression
acceptance

Then during that first 48hr window the MC is already choosing 1 of 3 partners?
I'd be shocked to see the an MC in this situation be comfortable even going outside for the first week, much less what we see here.
It just seem really strange and fails, to me, to build any real immersion.

I'd be more worried about dealing with practical matters, like birth certificates, photo I.D., stuff that is actually critical for living in a society for things like medical treatment, drivers licenses, getting credit/loans.
None of these worries seem to be as important as going out for coffee or karaoke or dancing .etc.

Since this change was totally out of the blue, so to speak, undesired, unbidden, unplanned for, then to me I'd liken it to someone who goes to sleep one day totally fine and then wakes up unable to walk and then once the immediate issue of mobility is taken care of that person then goes about their day as if everything is fine.
Can't walk suddenly, but lets head out for coffee.
Can't walk suddenly but probably a good time to have a day out with some friends who are equally unconcerned.

All I'm saying is if it were me, I'd be a bit more concerned with addressing the immediate life-imploding issue for the first few days than going out drinking and dancing and then deciding who I'm going to get my back blown out by.
I'd probably be really angry and upset with the supposed friend who thought it was an amazing idea to experiment with genetic modification on you and then seemed to be really pleased with themselves in stead of being concerned.
I mean this "friend" hasn't even taken care of immediate issues like more than 1 set of clothes and some hygiene products.

Maybe I'm just strange like that, but my suspension of disbelief doesn't stretch that far.
I think you are taking it quite to the extreme. It's a game and not a treatise on how to deal with sudden sex change problems. If the game started to deal with issues like denial for days, angry, etc. then it would be something different from what the Dev is trying to do. It may not be realistic, but neither is it to genetically modify a person to suddenly change sex.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes