Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Cellular Shift [v0.5.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 669 MB
Original Size Mac: 634 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 342 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 308 MB: -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for the update.

I'll likely play again once an update or two becomes available; I appreciate the update nonetheless. I'll be watching your career with great interest.

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Mhm.. blonde guy who becomes girl and is named Riley where could I have seen that before?

I loved Love Change and I'm looking forward to this.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I see that now the rapes can be skipped / avoided. Now the question is whether the Futa characters can be romantically ignored.

I have read some of Breast expansion. Would it be possible to avoid it too?

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
I see that now the rapes can be skipped / avoided. Now the question is whether the Futa characters can be romantically ignored.

I have read some of Breast expansion. Would it be possible to avoid it too?
Yes, you don't have to do anything with Futas if you don't want. The breast expansion as you're talking about is not actually in there yet, but I'm planning a bit of temporary-type stuff for the future.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Raven's harem option is available if you had had sex with her twice, after the new scene.
Any option to make up for the second scene if we're not into bondage? Raven is great and I wouldn't want to miss out on content with her but ropes and bondage completely turns me off in every possible way

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, you don't have to do anything with Futas if you don't want. The breast expansion as you're talking about is not actually in there yet, but I'm planning a bit of temporary-type stuff for the future.
Ok, thanks for the reply.

If in the future we have the option to return the futa characters to their original form, I may be interested in them again, in the meantime, I will avoid all their scenes as much as possible.

I'm not a fan of breast expansion, so if there's an option that doesn't happen, I'll take it.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Any option to make up for the second scene if we're not into bondage? Raven is great and I wouldn't want to miss out on content with her but ropes and bondage completely turns me off in every possible way
From the description I'm clear that I'm not going to see that scene.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
I'm planning to include future opportunities for her like that. I wanted to do at least one scene like that with her, but it won't all be bondage. I don't have an alternate scene for that spot currently, but one could be added. I understand that bondage isn't for everyone, so there will be more opportunities to be with her in the future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
I'm quite vanilla in my tastes, so I'm not interested in seeing all the scenes of bondage, femdom, futa, rape (and others). In fact, if I can avoid all this kind of scenes, the better.
That's okay. If you haven't yet, Jill is probably your best to start for lesbian, or Max for male/female.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes