fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks for the update!

I was playing through and ran into a bug. If the PC choose to keep it platonic with Sam, d12_sam_sex is never defined and the game errors out when it is checked. In order to continue playing, I just added:

else:
$ d12_sam_sex = "2"

after line 24429.

Edit:
Since I've already got a post going, I'll mention there's a tiny typo in lines 27854 and 27858 "19" should be "09"

Last edited:

DracoFlaco

Feb 14, 2018
wait so is this female protag or futa/trans protag? from the description it sounds like female protag and some futa/trans girls you'll meet.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Thanks for the update!

I was playing through and ran into a bug. If the PC choose to keep it platonic with Sam, d12_sam_sex is never defined and the game errors out when it is checked. In order to continue playing, I just added:

else:
$ d12_sam_sex = "2"

after line 24429.

Edit:
Since I've already got a post going, I'll mention there's a tiny typo in lines 27854 and 27858 "19" should be "09"
Is that from the choice at the gym? I will look into it and try to get an official fix up. I'll also look at the typos.

Edit: I see that the typos are in fact, incorrect images. That will be fixed as well. Thank you for reporting this, you're the first to do so.

Last edited:

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Image 'd12_park_smoke_19 cl' not found

Oh, and there's a text error in Raven BDSM scene (at start) when on bed... it assumes that our heroine had accepted Jill's new serum.

Last edited:

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Im in with Breast expansion, if its in a esthetic and not rediculous way. I would also like any drug based transformation exept futa like hair elongation or color change, ass expansion or hourglass transformation. I like it even more if every transformation are generally avoidable, so you can form your character individually. I know its hard work the developer, but these type of games are in my opinion the most fun ones.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
will you make for the android version?
My only issue is that I don't know much about adjusting things for the Android version, unless it turns out to be easier than I think. I have seen android versions uploaded on here from others, though.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Im in with Breast expansion, if its in a esthetic and not rediculous way. I would also like any drug based transformation exept futa like hair elongation or color change, ass expansion or hourglass transformation. I like it even more if every transformation are generally avoidable, so you can form your character individually. I know its hard work the developer, but these type of games are in my opinion the most fun ones.
Most things like that will likely be temporary, but hopefully still enjoyable.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
There are no plans for that at this time.
I hope that if more are added it will be optional. I don't like futa characters, and in a way it annoys me that female characters turn into futa. For me they are completely lost LIs. In fact, if I know which characters are going to become futa, I prefer to ignore them as much as possible from the beginning (and completely avoid sex scenes with them). I don't want to start anything with LIs that are going to stop being LIs.

Personally, I prefer to avoid all interactions with the futa characters (except for the strictly mandatory, which I hope doesn't have any romantic or sexual aspect)

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
I hope that if more are added it will be optional. I don't like futa characters, and in a way it annoys me that female characters turn into futa. For me they are completely lost LIs. In fact, if I know which characters are going to become futa, I prefer to ignore them as much as possible from the beginning (and completely avoid sex scenes with them). I don't want to start anything with LIs that are going to stop being LIs.

Personally, I prefer to avoid all interactions with the futa characters (except for the strictly mandatory, which I hope doesn't have any romantic or sexual aspect)
I really don't know what else to tell ya. Up to you whether you play, but if it's that much of a dilemma, then perhaps it's not for you. To each their own.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I really don't know what else to tell ya. Up to you whether you play, but if it's that much of a dilemma, then perhaps it's not for you. To each their own.
If I can avoid the sex scenes between them and the MC, and that they won't be part of the harem ending, it works for me. The only thing I prefer to know is which LIs are going to be futa, to avoid as much as possible any sexual relationship with them from the beginning.

In any case, if there is a great chance that the female LIs will become futa, then I prefer to know about it to avoid establishing a relationship with them in a preventive way.

EDIT: I have chosen to try to avoid female LIs as much as possible. Would it be possible to avoid including all LIs who are currently female in the harem? And of course, also avoid including futa LIs? In any case, any female LI that is sure not going to become a futa would interest me.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
If I can avoid the sex scenes between them and the MC, and that they won't be part of the harem ending, it works for me. The only thing I prefer to know is which LIs are going to be futa, to avoid as much as possible any sexual relationship with them from the beginning.

In any case, if there is a great chance that the female LIs will become futa, then I prefer to know about it to avoid establishing a relationship with them in a preventive way.

EDIT: I have chosen to try to avoid female LIs as much as possible. Would it be possible to avoid including all LIs who are currently female in the harem? And of course, also avoid including futa LIs? In any case, any female LI that is sure not going to become a futa would interest me.
I can tell you this much: as of now, I have no plans to turn anyone else into futa. Chances are it won't happen, I just like to leave options open. If I do, it would likely be a player choice for any future futas. That's the best I can do for now, I leave the rest to you.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I can tell you this much: as of now, I have no plans to turn anyone else into futa. Chances are it won't happen, I just like to leave options open. If I do, it would likely be a player choice for any future futas. That's the best I can do for now, I leave the rest to you.
Ok, thanks for the reply.

Well if so I guess I'll try to establish a relationship with female LIs. The only thing I would rather know who the futa characters are, so I can make the choices accordingly.

I've started the game and for now the LI that I like the most is Raven, so I hope she's not one of those that goes futa.

Sicssorman

Mar 30, 2020
Personally I advocate Mass Futarization as a completely optional endgame route, only accessible if Riley has fully committed to evil choices and maybe struck a deal with Mother or something along those lines, but hay endgame could be miles away yet so take your time and weigh your options for long as you want

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I have already found that the characters that become futa are Clara and Lily. If I can make the MC not have a romantic relationship with them, everything will be perfect.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes