Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I think you are taking it quite to the extreme. It's a game and not a treatise on how to deal with sudden sex change problems. If the game started to deal with issues like denial for days, angry, etc. then it would be something different from what the Dev is trying to do. It may not be realistic, but neither is it to genetically modify a person to suddenly change sex.
Right, I didn't actually specify realism, because clearly its not intended, but I did mention suspension of disbelief because that is the critical component to story telling.

Whether a story is high-fantasy or sci-fi or something else, its not if something is accurate to real life as such but rather if the reader/viewer can suspend their disbelief in the context of the story being told.
Now that threshold varies from person to person for sure, so I"m just giving my feed-back that for me, the total absences of the story components I talked about makes it hard for me to suspend my disbelief and be immersed in the story, which clearly is intended, otherwise there wouldn't be any over-arching plot about some "evil" doctor acting behind the scenes, it'd just be a transformation 'slice of life' story.

Thats all I was saying. I'm not asking or demanding for anything to change, just giving feed-back. The Dev can, obviously, ignore it if they wish.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Right, I didn't actually specify realism, because clearly its not intended, but I did mention suspension of disbelief because that is the critical component to story telling.

Whether a story is high-fantasy or sci-fi or something else, its not if something is accurate to real life as such but rather if the reader/viewer can suspend their disbelief in the context of the story being told.
Now that threshold varies from person to person for sure, so I"m just giving my feed-back that for me, the total absences of the story components I talked about makes it hard for me to suspend my disbelief and be immersed in the story, which clearly is intended, otherwise there wouldn't be any over-arching plot about some "evil" doctor acting behind the scenes, it'd just be a transformation 'slice of life' story.

Thats all I was saying. I'm not asking or demanding for anything to change, just giving feed-back. The Dev can, obviously, ignore it if they wish.
The idea is that the MC discovers that the change is (or at least part of) what is missing in his/her life. I also desired to see a story where such a change is accepted. I admit it is rather quick, but I did not want the focus to linger on the adaption, instead opting for it to be quick. That being said, everyone is free to form their own opinion, and it's okay if it's not for you.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
interesting premisse and I was liking it but the fact that the character just goes to meet a gang alone after beeing shown how powerless they are withouth warning even the P.I or finding themselfs a gun is just a no for me, I know it was to move the plot along but that is just stupidity, they could make a group text with everyone that could be involved, Rebecca, Sam, the detective, Jill, Max and etc... and than everyone could be aware of the danger.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
reading the overview .... god people must have make the dev suffer ><

i was interested by the tag, futa, harem and lesbian but seem that important characters to the story are other futa ... too much dick for me :S

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020
reading the overview .... god people must have make the dev suffer ><

i was interested by the tag, futa, harem and lesbian but seem that important characters to the story are other futa ... too much dick for me :S
There's only two other characters who are futa (with others potentially becoming it later) and both have skippable sex scenes.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
There's only two other characters who are futa (with others potentially becoming it later) and both have skippable sex scenes.
yep, it's one too much for me, but the main reason is that i feel the dev was forced to make them skipable and it is not the story he intended ... if i can't enjoy the story as it is intended then i should leave it to those who do is my way of seeing things ^^ and the dev was forced to make it exeptionaly clear that all fetish and part of the story are skipable which i find realy distastefull from the people who made him do it :X

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Cellular Shift [v0.6.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 791 MB
Original Size Mac: 757 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 403 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 368 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Thanks to all who are enjoying the game!

Good to see that complaints are nothing more than the same old, same old. Perhaps they had more effect in the beginning, but if you're just repeating what I've heard a hundred times, you're gonna have to try a little harder, kiddos. Every plot point that happens, no matter how "dumb" it may seem has a reason behind it, but I know that won't change your mind.

To those concerned: the scenes in question are merely censorable/skippable, but they still happen regardless, and are still part of the story. Worry not, I will not let Cellular Shift be comprimised overall by a few offended parties.

There you have it! I will only reply to comments on here if absolutely necessary, but hope that EVERYONE enjoys my game!

Last edited:
Reactions: rawrtor

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Also thanks to the mods who put my wall of text behind the spoiler tag, because APPARENTLY I have too much to say.

Cheers!

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
I really enjoyed the new BE scene a lot. It fits into the plot and i hope to see a lot more shenanigans with that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I really enjoyed the new BE scene a lot. It fits into the plot and i hope to see a lot more shenanigans with that.
It's not that it's a fetish that I like too much. Fortunately it's only temporary.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes