Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Sorry, with BE i mean, that the tiddies of some charcters become more anime-like. Its called Breast Expansion. I thought the short term is common knowledge, sorry.
I got ya, I was just a bit slow on that one, lol. I'm planning a bit, but it might it might only be a little bit. As I said above, a couple of characters technically have enhanced breasts, but there will likely be a bit more. It might not be overly extreme, though.

Reactions: Vari25

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
on the Futa route will there be any opportunity to encourage Jill and/or Raven to take the serum and become Futanari as well? or if not will there be any other girls becoming Futa in future updates?
I am likely done with Futanari conversions, at least for now. I'm open to it, but nothing else planned as of now. Possibly a servant girl.

• Sad
Reactions: belovedeggs

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
I got ya, I was just a bit slow on that one, lol. I'm planning a bit, but it might it might only be a little bit. As I said above, a couple of characters technically have enhanced breasts, but there will likely be a bit more. It might not be overly extreme, though.
Yeah im also not into too extreme measurements but a bit more curves for some characters, even when its only temporary, would be really nice. It could be also combined with some age progression, because a lot of charcters seem to be very young.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
For those who may be interested, I have decided the next update will include a couple of new changes, including sound fx at certain appropriate spots, the option to skip the sexual part of the infamous lesbian dom scene (the event will still happen, but you won't have to watch the sex part if you don't want to), as well as a big overhaul of the first two days in game with new renders and tweaked dialogue, to bring the quality in line with the rest of the game. This will still be some time yet, but stay tuned! Cheers!

Reactions: DeepDarkRed

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
I freaking love this game; I played Trouble in Paradise awhile ago and thought: "Man this is flippin' amazin', I wish there was a female protagonist version of this". If you don't hang over the gender transformation in the beginning (I don't mind), it's literally what I was wishing for.

A female protagonist-centered, (albeit gender bender) attention grabbing, harem humpfest with options. You favor chickens? Laugh at every dude's lame joke and say yes to all the pickup lines. You love cats instead? Show all them girls to make true gal pals! What's that? You have enough love to spread around for both cats and chickens? Then spread those legs without a care in the world! And if you're like me that fucking lives for chicken ON cats (...ok I'll stop), this dev got you covered on skipp-able futanari content!

I'm very stoked for this game; likely to see me as a supporter depending the tiers just for the fact of the integration of futanari.

Bonus points for the dev if they add-in incest (ya'll can't convince Amy isn't worth fucking - ESPECIALLY as futa Riley. I'll accept Jill's mother as substitute) and loli, but that's just me.

Thinking of providing a review for the game. It'd be my first one.

Edit: I'm ashamed of myself. I forgot how I absolutely adore the climax faces on everyone - no matter the person, location, or atmosphere (don't know if that's true of the 'rape' scene since I didn't click it.)

Last edited:

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
I freaking love this game; I played Trouble in Paradise awhile ago and thought: "Man this is flippin' amazin', I wish there was a female protagonist version of this". If you don't hang over the gender transformation in the beginning (I don't mind), it's literally what I was wishing for.

A female protagonist-centered, (albeit gender bender) attention grabbing, harem humpfest with options. You favor chickens? Laugh at every dude's lame joke and say yes to all the pickup lines. You love cats instead? Show all them girls to make true gal pals! What's that? You have enough love to spread around for both cats and chickens? Then spread those legs without a care in the world! And if you're like me that fucking lives for chicken ON cats (...ok I'll stop), this dev got you covered on skipp-able futanari content!

I'm very stoked for this game; likely to see me as a supporter depending the tiers just for the fact of the integration of futanari.

Bonus points for the dev if they add-in incest (ya'll can't convince Amy isn't worth fucking - ESPECIALLY as futa Riley. I'll accept Jill's mother as substitute) and loli, but that's just me.

Thinking of providing a review for the game. It'd be my first one.

Edit: I'm ashamed of myself. I forgot how I absolutely adore the climax faces on everyone - no matter the person, location, or atmosphere (don't know if that's true of the 'rape' scene since I didn't click it.)
Hey there, thank you so much! I like your summary of the in-game options, it gave me a chuckle. Also, I am actually not opposed to that sort of content, I've just avoided it so far. If I could do a patch, then potentially, but it's not a guarantee yet.

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Hey there, thank you so much! I like your summary of the in-game options, it gave me a chuckle. Also, I am actually not opposed to that sort of content, I've just avoided it so far. If I could do a patch, then potentially, but it's not a guarantee yet.
No pressure and no rush. I am fond of what I played so far. Going to choose Max to see the rest of the variations and I'd probably try my hand at a review. Like I said, it's bonus points! I'd totally throw money at you for the... petite kittens.

I have given that some thought as well. That might be fair game for potential future content, haha.
Oyakodon! (mother-daughter threesome) As an anime tiddies expert of culture, I'm sure we can agree that 2 + 2 (+ technically 2 more) = awesome. I hope we give love to the mommies in the game. Even the dommy mommy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For those who may be interested, I have decided the next update will include a couple of new changes, including sound fx at certain appropriate spots, the option to skip the sexual part of the infamous lesbian dom scene (the event will still happen, but you won't have to watch the sex part if you don't want to), as well as a big overhaul of the first two days in game with new renders and tweaked dialogue, to bring the quality in line with the rest of the game. This will still be some time yet, but stay tuned! Cheers!
Well, first I have to say that I'm a little weird.

Being able to skip that scene but still happening... I guess the game is still not for me.

In any case, the effort is appreciated. I wish you good luck with the game and thank you for sharing it and working to improve it.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes