Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Version 0.4.0 of Cellular Shift is now available at the $10 tier on Patreon and Subscribestar! Contains new features such as pull out options for select new scenes, as well as vaginal squirting!
*Edit: Also, there is a choice for Riley to become a futanari. Don't worry, you can say no, and remain a female.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
The next version of Cellular Shift is now available at the $5 tier on Patreon and Subscribestar! Now called Version 0.4.1.

Reactions: DeepDarkRed
Oct 2, 2018
Hi dev a question is it possible in the future to break up with a Li and start a romance with another one I think it was too early when you start the relationship, or if you also plan a harem route only with women, I am not interested in men.

Good luck I really like the game.

Reactions: Virulenz

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Hi dev a question is it possible in the future to break up with a Li and start a romance with another one I think it was too early when you start the relationship, or if you also plan a harem route only with women, I am not interested in men.

Good luck I really like the game.
That, or something similar may become an option in the future. I'm making it so your love interests are very open, and are okay with you messing around (if you want), but that's at least a possibility. The story will also affect that as well, and give you different options in the coming updates.

Part of my original idea with the early romance, was to have a story where you can have someone to get with earlier on, until you start getting more options. If I think I can make it happen without compromising the story and that, I might be able to try. Really glad you like the game anyway, though!

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
That, or something similar may become an option in the future. I'm making it so your love interests are very open, and are okay with you messing around (if you want), but that's at least a possibility. The story will also affect that as well, and give you different options in the coming updates.

Part of my original idea with the early romance, was to have a story where you can have someone to get with earlier on, until you start getting more options. If I think I can make it happen without compromising the story and that, I might be able to try. Really glad you like the game anyway, though!
Also because I like games with early smut options/content, haha.

Oct 2, 2018
Also because I like games with early smut options/content, haha.
Of course we all love it when there are good options so early on, I think it's universal that we all hate a "blue balls" game.

I hope this semester to start working and since I don't have many obligations at the moment (university student supported by the government :LOL:) I would like to get to support devs of games that I like.

Sicssorman

Mar 30, 2020
on the Futa route will there be any opportunity to encourage Jill and/or Raven to take the serum and become Futanari as well? or if not will there be any other girls becoming Futa in future updates?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes