Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
The game sounded good. But one unavoidable rape scene is enough for me to not play it.

I personally prefer any futa content to be avoidable. Skipping or censoring it keeps bothering me. Although that doesn't matter since simply with rape I'm not interested in the game.

In any case good luck with the game.
Sorry it's not your thing, but thanks for the well wishes anyway!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry it's not your thing, but thanks for the well wishes anyway!
I don't mind having futa / trans characters in the game, but I dislike if they interact sexually with the MC and I prefert to avoid seeing any other sexual interaction with other characters (skipping or avoiding them)

Rape is what I don't like at all. If there is an unavoidable rape I will discard the game.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
I don't mind having futa / trans characters in the game, but I dislike if they interact sexually with the MC and I prefert to avoid seeing any other sexual interaction with other characters (skipping or avoiding them)

Rape is what I don't like at all. If there is an unavoidable rape I will discard the game.
That's understandable. We all have our preferences.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
BlasKyau
You dont mind futa, you just dont want them with the MC or any other chara? Best avoiding of kink shaming ever ^^
I think the same, FP dont need dicks at all and MP just one, everything else is too much ^^

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
BlasKyau
You dont mind futa, you just dont want them with the MC or any other chara? Best avoiding of kink shaming ever ^^
I think the same, FP dont need dicks at all and MP just one, everything else is too much ^^
Alright, enough. I'm trying to keep it civil, but I think you understand what kind of content the game contains at this point. If you're just gonna spam this thread with comments about how much you hate it, I ask you to kindly to go elsewhere. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BlasKyau
That the futas are with different characters that the MC doesn't matter to me as long as I don't have to see it.

Alright guys, that's enough. I'm trying to keep it civil, but I think you understand what kind of content the game contains at this point. If you're just gonna spam this thread with comments about how much you hate it, I ask you to kindly to go elsewhere. Thank you.
At first the game sounded interesting to me, but from what you've said in other posts (about the rape mainly), I don't think I'm interested in the direction it's taking.

For my side, it only remains to thank you for your replies and wish you luck with the game.

Oct 21, 2017
so, Derek will have a chance on fucking Raven? their scene in the pool looked hot before the ball strike, bonus point if we can corrupt Riley into helping, that aside the game looks very good, the only thing that I find strange is Sam's nose, it do not look like it belong on his face, that seems to be the case with some male characters.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
so, Derek will have a chance on fucking Raven? their scene in the pool looked hot before the ball strike, bonus point if we can corrupt Riley into helping, that aside the game looks very good, the only thing that I find strange is Sam's nose, it do not look like it belong on his face, that seems to be the case with some male characters.
I don't have plans for Derek like that at this time. But yeah, unfortunately male characters can be a but of an issue, but I was also trying to have variety. Options for that aren't always the best, haha.

Oct 21, 2017
I don't have plans for Derek like that at this time. But yeah, unfortunately male characters can be a but of an issue, but I was also trying to have variety. Options for that aren't always the best, haha.
No problem, would be good if could, but you are the developer, never let anyone tell you how to make your game, hear suggestions, if you like do it, if no then no, I had my fairshare of games that followed that path, dont do the same.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
No problem, would be good if could, but you are the developer, never let anyone tell you how to make your game, hear suggestions, if you like do it, if no then no, I had my fairshare of games that followed that path, dont do the same.
Thanks, I'm doing my best with that. I'm open to suggestions/feedback, but you're right.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I was hoping to see a lot more, personally, I'm a big fan of the, male turns into female, and gets pushed into lewdness, rather than finding their own way there.
I personally prefer other kind of games (more exactly the part of "finding their own way there" fits better my tastes). A single unavoidable scene of non-consensual sex is enough for me not to play a game. In addition, I'm more of romantic games.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well...i was not sure about the rape...until i run into the scene...since it was dickfree i even had consented to it ^^
But you dev gave me extra work...one of the very few unfinished games i ever took a second route. I am used to play one while its in development and the other routes after the game is complete. It really screams for a "crossover"...so many open minded girls demand a harem route ^^

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Version 0.3.0 is now available on my Patreon and Subscirbestar! Adds one more day with a couple new h-scenes and story bits!

Reactions: DeepDarkRed

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Well...i was not sure about the rape...until i run into the scene...since it was dickfree i even had consented to it ^^
But you dev gave me extra work...one of the very few unfinished games i ever took a second route. I am used to play one while its in development and the other routes after the game is complete. It really screams for a "crossover"...so many open minded girls demand a harem route ^^
Honestly, I will admit that my choice to split the romance in the beginning has actually created more work for me than if I had them staggered like most games. I thought it would be an interesting idea, but I likely would not do it again in future projects. It's also why I'm trying to move away from that, as there are now more options to get with the other characters in the game as well, including getting with Raven if you did not pick her earlier.

Also, I apologize if I came across as rude before, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes