Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
First of all i like that the MC just accepts his new body, Tbh i think i would do the same if something like that would hit me XD
I just hope it´s not done in just one sentence after transformation, like:
--> "Oh what happend to me... well i am a girl now, cool thing!"
Not played it yet to judge, but i will try it out later ^^

Yeah i kinda like the fact you can aviod the dick, It´s not that i don´t want it ingame, it´s more like something i would like to enjoy seperately or IF together then by choice. I liked "Love Change" too, but the part the MC had to ride a dick bummed me out...sadly. And i did not make it past that point.

I don´t want to make this a big thing, but i think it´s a good point to mention in terms of choices.
I just didn´t get why it had to go this far if both just needed an orgasm together which could have been done with their hands.
As for the Plot: I mean, yes it´s true, gary said they need to do the same as before with the only change they have to do it "together".
Even if one option would have been anal it would have been satisfying as an wiggle option for the player, i think.
Don´t worry i absolutly do not wanna argue about your plot or to tell you how bad you did for not giving me an option when i needed it, i just want to say that even one more option in a "critical" Situation for the MC can make a significant change.
Sorry Doublemoon that i take your game as an example here. Don´t get me wrong. My opinion didn´t change because of that, i still think it´s great game. I am aware that this problem is on me and my thoughts on my "ideal situation" that i could not get.

I tend/try to feel with the MC i play and for someone like him who didn´t have enough courage to talk to a girl (michelle) he kinda agreed to fast to get humped by his own male body. It felt unreasoned, rushed? Don´t know, can´t pinpoint it exactly after so long. Yeah it´s been a while when i last played it. It kinda felt bad to know i have to let the game go.

Sorry for the rambling just wanted to point that out as feedback regarding choices in a game, cause i think it´s good to discuss how a player can feel in different situations. At least it can´t hurt to know that if your a Game Dev.

We need more Gender Bend/Transformation games in the Future! ^^
Something only games can give us!
I feel what you're saying. I thought the acceptance thing would be good as a bit of a different angle, because it's something I desire to see myself, haha. The mandatory dick honestly didn't bother me in Love Change, but we're all different. You do see the MC's dick while he's is the male body for a brief solo scene (before the change), but it's quick, all dick aside from that is avoidable if you're not into it. *Edit* There are now solo futa scenes that play automatically, so there's that too. Anything involving the MC is a choice.

The acceptance does take a couple days or so in game, but I did my best to make it mostly make sense, haha.

Last edited:

doublemoon

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Sorry for the rambling just wanted to point that out as feedback regarding choices in a game, cause i think it´s good to discuss how a player can feel in different situations. At least it can´t hurt to know that if your a Game Dev.

We need more Gender Bend/Transformation games in the Future! ^^
Something only games can give us!
I'm aware of it. That was the turning point when I lost almost half the players of the game! :ROFLMAO: :cry:
That's why one of my options for a new game would be a remake, to redo these kind of things.

I want Cellular Shift to succeed, it already got great potential only from the start of it.
This genre need great games!

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
Dick can be avoided, and right now you're mainly with one person in the story. This is the first thing I've developed, so I'm still fairly new to this whole thing. As for images, they're all png screenshots taken in Charastudio, 1920x1080, but there's a fair bit of them. There is a bit of content, I kinda waited till I had a decent bit before putting it out there.
After playing the game I have to admit that was me who was wrong. I was expecting the standard 0.0.1 release with a couple of scenes and the "see you in a year" but you have put a decent amount of content for a first release. And the content is quite good.

I have no problem with dicks but the MC changing overnight from "i want to bang all those hot babes" to "yes please fuck me" is what usually ruins this kind of games. But again I see some story development. It is ok to have an slutty path for those who want to get straight to the smut. I usually don't tell game devs what to do with their game. You tell the story you want to tell but just make it credible. That was my concern from my previous post but I think you are doing it fine.

PNG images are good quality but consume a lot of space. 1,6Gb for your initial release can easily translate into 10Gb for a more mature beta version. I think I only have downloaded a game of that size or more and it's a 20 years project involving a whole community of devs (not an adult game). With the right adjustments .jpg files can give you almost the same quality with a lot less file size. Just my 2 cents on that. Maybe you can try with a couple of images to see if the results are fine and then do a batch conversion.

Anyway thank you for your work and good luck with this game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
After playing the game I have to admit that was me who was wrong. I was expecting the standard 0.0.1 release with a couple of scenes and the "see you in a year" but you have put a decent amount of content for a first release. And the content is quite good.

I have no problem with dicks but the MC changing overnight from "i want to bang all those hot babes" to "yes please fuck me" is what usually ruins this kind of games. But again I see some story development. It is ok to have an slutty path for those who want to get straight to the smut. I usually don't tell game devs what to do with their game. You tell the story you want to tell but just make it credible. That was my concern from my previous post but I think you are doing it fine.

PNG images are good quality but consume a lot of space. 1,6Gb for your initial release can easily translate into 10Gb for a more mature beta version. I think I only have downloaded a game of that size or more and it's a 20 years project involving a whole community of devs (not an adult game). With the right adjustments .jpg files can give you almost the same quality with a lot less file size. Just my 2 cents on that. Maybe you can try with a couple of images to see if the results are fine and then do a batch conversion.

Thank you, I really appreciate your feedback. I've gotten a couple tips for tweaking file size, so I will try to implement some of that in the future. It might feel a bit quick for some of it, but at least thusfar, it doesn't turn Riley into a bimbo, I know a lot of people don't really like that. I have some decent plans for the story though, so I'm hoping that will be a strong point as well. Either way, I'm glad you like my work otherwise!

Reactions: Harry6hp

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Cellular Shift [v0.1a] [Pattern On The Pants Games] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.59 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.57 GB

Compressed PC Size: 108.3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 91.3 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Reactions: TritonSands

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: prosmoker1

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020

Yo, I tried out the conversion, and the jpegs look just fine, and the file size is drastically reduced. That''l likely be what I'll be doing in the future. I won't re-release the build right now, as I've already begun adding to it, but going forward the game will be *significantly* smaller. Thanks for the advice!

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Also, if anyone has tried out the uploaded compressed version, please tell me if it works or not, as I have not been able to test it yet.

Grunsk

Jan 23, 2018
Just tried this. Seems like it has a good amount of content for a 0.1. I haven't seen the end of this version yet, but I'm already a few in-game days in.

It's not just the quantity, but the quality is good, too. And like some others have said, I'm really enjoying how the acceptance is handled in this game.

Apologies, but the only constructive criticism I can add is that I found a grammar error. Not sure where it was anymore, but there was something along the lines of `<name> and and <name>`. Not sure how strict you are on fixing those kinds of issues, though. I didn't mind, at least. It's still very much understandable.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Just tried this. Seems like it has a good amount of content for a 0.1. I haven't seen the end of this version yet, but I'm already a few in-game days in.

It's not just the quantity, but the quality is good, too. And like some others have said, I'm really enjoying how the acceptance is handled in this game.

Apologies, but the only constructive criticism I can add is that I found a grammar error. Not sure where it was anymore, but there was something along the lines of `<name> and and <name>`. Not sure how strict you are on fixing those kinds of issues, though. I didn't mind, at least. It's still very much understandable.
Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy it so far! Thanks for reporting the typo...I thought I had fixed everything, but still missed at least a couple. I'm still working on my next update, but once it's released, I will hopefully have those typos fixed.

Reactions: Grunsk

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Cellular Shift Version 0.2 is now available on my Patreon! Public release on Wednesday March 24th! Update includes Futa content!

Last edited:
Reactions: Harry6hp

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
On the one hand: So many good tags.
On the other hand: Koikatsu.

Hmmmm... that's a quite the dilemma. :unsure:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I really wish some dev would provide the serum instead of a game...getting rid of guys and new hunting grounds overnight *dream*
Anyway, after reading the 2 pages and confirming you can play as pure lesbian i will give it a try...just the last sentence of the dev notes is concerning me...avoiding dicks is possible but auto play futa scene? Correct me if i am wrong, but futas have dicks too...is there a skip button for it or are they otherwise avoidable? And...erm, its not one of the main charas?

FdjsEre
I know how much you love dicks, but why troll every FP game with lesbian routes? Its pretty stupid to post in the topics of games you dont want to play because the tags are not appealing to you...

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Needs tagging for drugs and kidnapping and restrained femdom rape. No choice to avoid that, seeing as everything else in the game gives a choice that was weird and not welcome.

Also disliked having to choose a romance target so early in the game. Now gotta replay the same game 3 times for a coupla different scenes. The 3 least interesting people in the game are reason enough to replay it twice? Not really, especially after both lesbian beach scenes were so lame (a couple of pics whereas Max gets a full animated scene). Yeah so why 3 routes if 2 routes are already suffering..?

Finally, if I chose not to do anything with the futa (Klara?) why do I as the player have to watch him/her wanking? Is there some plot element that necessitates the player watches all wank scenes even if the MC chose to not get involved and isn't subjected to it?

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes