libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I do not have more such scenes planned at this time. Also...yes, for plot reasons,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I'm really sorry this has upset you so much, but this story deals with some evil characters, and these are the things they do.
Alright, enough. I'm trying to keep it civil, but I think you understand what kind of content the game contains at this point. If you're just gonna spam this thread with comments about how much you hate it, I ask you to kindly to go elsewhere. Thank you.
You can't negotiate with kink shamers.
... triple the content they're crying about over your next version or two. :sneaky:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Quick question on the fem dom content (did a quick search and didn't see any relevant posts), is the mc the dom, the sub, or can you choose? It's fine either way, just wondering before I give it a shot.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Perhaps I misunderstood something, so I'll clarify. Is the MC a man here, but at the beginning of the game he transforms into a woman and will be a woman for the whole game?

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Quick question on the fem dom content (did a quick search and didn't see any relevant posts), is the mc the dom, the sub, or can you choose? It's fine either way, just wondering before I give it a shot.
MC is basically the sub in those situations. There may be more in the reverse in the future, but for the most part Riley is the sub.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Perhaps I misunderstood something, so I'll clarify. Is the MC a man here, but at the beginning of the game he transforms into a woman and will be a woman for the whole game?
Yes. Starts as a man, then transforms. Basically female protag, but formerly a guy.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
It seems really interesting and I love lesbian routes in female MC games.
Also don't get why so many dislike Koikatsu, it's cute enough imo.

I want to ask though, this unavoidable rape scene people talk about, is it with the MC?
I don't mind unavoidable rape if it's with another character I don't care about, but if the MC get's dicked by a bunch of dudes and there's nothing I can do to prevent, it leaves me with an iffy feeling.

I totally get having rape scenes or NTR scenes in games since they are fetishes many enjoy, but I think it's always best to have these scenes optional/avoidable since A LOT of people also hate them. Forcing such scenes, especially with the Protagonist involved, can turn away majority of players from even trying the game.

Oct 21, 2017
It seems really interesting and I love lesbian routes in female MC games.
Also don't get why so many dislike Koikatsu, it's cute enough imo.

I want to ask though, this unavoidable rape scene people talk about, is it with the MC?
I don't mind unavoidable rape if it's with another character I don't care about, but if the MC get's dicked by a bunch of dudes and there's nothing I can do to prevent, it leaves me with an iffy feeling.

I totally get having rape scenes or NTR scenes in games since they are fetishes many enjoy, but I think it's always best to have these scenes optional/avoidable since A LOT of people also hate them. Forcing such scenes, especially with the Protagonist involved, can turn away majority of players from even trying the game.
The rape scene is just the protagonist and two girls, and there is no futanari involved, well, I really like the game, just the recent update had nothing for me, kinda sad about it, I really tried to like girl on girl, but it is not for me, I find it boring, and do not get me started on futa, but I really like the game and I will see it until the end, good luck with the game dev.

Reactions: Asuminoya

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
The rape scene is just the protagonist and two girls, and there is no futanari involved, well, I really like the game, just the recent update had nothing for me, kinda sad about it, I really tried to like girl on girl, but it is not for me, I find it boring, and do not get me started on futa, but I really like the game and I will see it until the end, good luck with the game dev.
So it's an unavoidable lesbian rape scene? Well, that's a lot better for me at least. I really like lesbian content so I probably wouldn't hate such a scene, even tho I'm usually not a fan of unavoidable rape.
Well, I don't share your opinion, but you're not alone on that, quite a few people need dudes with dicks otherwise they find it "boring" as you say.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Spoiler me please Pattern On The Pants
Will there be a serum to turn futas back into girls (i really want max's sister, but not with a dick) or will my girlfriend only make more serums to spread dicks on the girls? Based on her horrible thoughts its the latter, but i really dont want more dicks, only less.

Asuminoya
Dont worry...you may be bound to a chair and some insane bitch watches it, but the mc only gets pleasured by 2 girls tongues...i really hate rape, but this scene is harmless...i would even had consented to it, same as the mc...i think the truth is, you only got bound to the chair so you dont run away as soon as the insane bitch starts to talk ^^

Oct 21, 2017
So it's an unavoidable lesbian rape scene? Well, that's a lot better for me at least. I really like lesbian content so I probably wouldn't hate such a scene, even tho I'm usually not a fan of unavoidable rape.
Well, I don't share your opinion, but you're not alone on that, quite a few people need dudes with dicks otherwise they find it "boring" as you say.
Boring is not exactly the word, sorry, English is not my first language, what I meant is that, it does nothing for me, The Yuri/Futa content does nothing for me and boy I tried, adding new fetishes to the pile is always welcome but those two just don't stack together with the rest.
One example of a similar game that I like very much is Love change, but the new game that the dev is creating is quite the step down from is previous work (Love change), some story about a cursed ghost doll that is in love with a woman that is trying to get rid of him, I played the last version released and the characters did not appeal to me, and the female MC is practically forced to make sex with a old man (that may or may not be interested in boys) and we can do nothing about it.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Yes, just to be clear, the unavoidable scene is in fact *lesbian*, and it's mostly tongues.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Spoiler me please Pattern On The Pants
Will there be a serum to turn futas back into girls (i really want max's sister, but not with a dick) or will my girlfriend only make more serums to spread dicks on the girls? Based on her horrible thoughts its the latter, but i really dont want more dicks, only less.

Asuminoya
Dont worry...you may be bound to a chair and some insane bitch watches it, but the mc only gets pleasured by 2 girls tongues...i really hate rape, but this scene is harmless...i would even had consented to it, same as the mc...i think the truth is, you only got bound to the chair so you dont run away as soon as the insane bitch starts to talk ^^
I don't have plans to turn Clara back. Aside from that, I don't really have plans for more futas for the most part. I'm putting in an option for Riley to become one, but it wil be completely optional.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Some squirting/female ejaculation for the lesbian scenes would be hot, especially with tongue action etc.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I don't have plans to turn Clara back. Aside from that, I don't really have plans for more futas for the most part. I'm putting in an option for Riley to become one, but it wil be completely optional.
Thats extremely disappointing...she was the hottest girl in the whole game so far and is now reduced to always skipped content :cry:
Well, at least that turns out better...after her thoughts about claras dick and sharing me, i already feared she may mix more of that futa serum and disables even more girls...or "mother" spreads her futa serum to ruin mc's world.

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Thats extremely disappointing...she was the hottest girl in the whole game so far and is now reduced to always skipped content :cry:
Well, at least that turns out better...after her thoughts about claras dick and sharing me, i already feared she may mix more of that futa serum and disables even more girls...or "mother" spreads her futa serum to ruin mc's world.
Lol Jill's thoughts and that are mainly to open up options and what have you. I'm also not planning on simply turning every girl into a futa, haha.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Cellular Shift [v0.3.0] APK -

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Any news on update?
Hey there, the next update is currently in progress. It is set to be bigger than the last update, but unfortunately I have to balance it with a full time job and that fun stuff, but it is being worked on. It's just taking a bit longer.

It's going to be a couple of days in-game, with more scenes and story development.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes